Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Witcher Enhanced Edition - new release date

Tails

Arbiter
They could also add video about how we waste time and engine to get "game for windows" label.

sabishii

Arbiter
skyway said:
the russian version of TW was fucking godawful. only 4 voice-actors to voice the whole game. 3 male and 1 female. and they sucked horribly. plus that fucking chocolate bar commercial. I don't want even a single bit of that shit in my EE.
also I'm so hoping that they will change Vyzima's design. I really hated that city. Brown copy-pasta buildings, grey road, blue sky + bloom which made all this look like it was covered with acid. without bloom Vyzima looked even worse. CD Projekt does outdoors 10 times better tbh
They made Vyzima look crappy so that the outdoors would look 10 times better. Now stfu.

MasPingon

Arcane
Vyzima was the most wonderful city in crpg if it comes to gfx and architecture, what the fuck are you talking about skyway?

Hermilion

Novice
A quick translation from polish article:

- Extended foreign languages versions
- more variable second plan NPC lookout
- extended & corrected inventory
- some main screen elements corrected
- dialogs for over 100 new animations, gestures (body play)

- New extended edition type - as described in first post.

- registered owners of standard version will be allowed
to download new version freely.

Sorry for my crappy English.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Any news about the console port rumours? My comp can't run TW and I'm getting tired of leeching playtime at my buddy's place...

pkt-zer0

Scholar
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Any news about the console port rumours? My comp can't run TW and I'm getting tired of leeching playtime at my buddy's place...
Get a decent rig, then, you ADHD console 'tard.

And by that I mean "wait for the inevitable console port".

Arem

Scholar
ee.jpg

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Separating regular items from alchemy ingredients is a big plus, I hope the buttons over the alchemy sack allow you to sort them according to their primary and secondary properties.

Azarkon

Arcane
Well, this is one game I don't regret paying for, I guess. Kudos to CD Projekt.

Thrasher

Erudite
Good for you for not stealing at least all the time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom