Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher savegame: help me

laclongquan

Arcane
I so totally not remove this from inventory so asking for savegame from Savegame Market is impossible. So I am asking you guys here: Please help me a savegame.

Difficulty: Medium (newbie)
Location: Right before the big confrontation with the villagers itching for a burning.
The battle right after that rape my rig so hard I cant even get out of the cutscence.

Requirement: Discount every charge and defend the witch in the cutscene. play until save.

So, anyone here currently playing this puppy, can you get my savegame and play just past that and save at the very first chance to save.

This hottie has me pumping for days already.

mediafire

laclongquan

Arcane
Thank you very much for your very helpful comment.

I will have you know that The Witcher so worthy of the effort I spent fiddling around with 3D Analyze to make it run that it also worth the effort to ask for help here (or anywhere).

Stabwound

Arcane
If you have problems with this fight you're likely going to have them later, too.

FatCat

Educated
I currently playing neutral , but on hard (there is a mod to change diff setting)

Anyway will do your's in a moment,

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
What is it that you need help with? The 4-people mob, or the beast that follows?

In both cases if you trained your Aard sign you can spam it until they get stunned and then go for the instakill finished. The fight with the beast is actually harder than the mob.

I'd gladly do it for you, but, sorry, I'm not gonna d/l (from steam, this time) and reinstall 5+ Gb of stuff to get you past that. :D

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
If I understand his post, it's that the fight is too much for his computer to handle. Which I can actually understand. I also experienced massive lag in that fight.

laclongquan

Arcane
YEP.

From what i googled, that moment right after the judgement scene and the Beast fight is the two most laggish circumstances during the whole game. So I need to get out of that period into the next.

For gameplay, it's not that hard. Not easy, either: two or three battles could get me killed and reloads. I'm fully confidence that the next replay will be on Hard.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Jaesun said:
SO turn down the settings all the way, do this battle, then turn them up again?

That could work, it worked for me anyway. All the flames were a CPU/GPU killer.

Also the above mentioned oil and the Aard sign are your friends.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom