Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

There is nothing to see here, move along people.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
What?! Is this true? If so, the mod rolls need wiped clean and new mods installed.

:outrage:

Zep--

Check for yourself. You'll find a post somewhere on the most recent pages where someone is promising they'll spank you in public if you're ever caught playing the game, yet there isn't a post of yours to be found anywhere NEAR that post.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
lol you morans, I split the Underworld thread after the new prototype came out. Zepo is a dumbass but he didn't post 92 pages of bullshit.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
hqdefault.jpg

varangos

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck
if you continue like that you wont write any more reviews any time soon my friend roxor.

Angthoron

Arcane
yeah and they peeled the potatoes for me too

sweet deal, waiting for next dlc to shill for fresh potato harvest and touissant court models

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Fast forward to 2020 and the excellent Ken Levine thread still remains locked up in retardo. Shillingtron, of course, has moved on up to the big leagues and now runs the Codex as the power behind the drugged up figurehead. True to type the yid kid press kit whore continues to prune every kind of criticism of his disgusting poz agenda, typically by forcibly extracting and containing dissenting posts to his Gaming Drama concentration camp or simply shadow banning unrepentant drones such as yours truly. RPG Kikedex people. It's here, it's now, it's what you wanted. Enjoy the shill pieces - they have such poz to show you!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom