Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Thief 4 : Here it comes

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
Marquis de Retardot said:
Hooray more classic franchise rape!

I loved Thief 1 and 2, and even really liked the third one, but I just can't get excited about this. A multiplatform game with consoles as the lead SKU developed by a team that has no experience with the franchise? Somehow that's just not doing much for me.

Hmm, I guess I have a stalker.

http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board. ... ew=threads

Cool, I guess...

Dire Roach

Prophet
SimpleComplexity said:
Dire Roach said:
Thief in a modern setting
thiefmodernsettingfeto.jpg
Thief... IN CYBERSPACE!

Pastel

Scholar
Constantine said:
Mr. Garrett, there is a particularily rare item I would like you to... not remove from an inventory, so to speak.

ScottishMartialArts said:
Marquis de Retardot said:
Hooray more classic franchise rape!

I loved Thief 1 and 2, and even really liked the third one, but I just can't get excited about this. A multiplatform game with consoles as the lead SKU developed by a team that has no experience with the franchise? Somehow that's just not doing much for me.

Hmm, I guess I have a stalker.

http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board. ... ew=threads

Cool, I guess...

Nah! I occassionally lurk there, saw your post and could'nt resist! I Fixed my earlier post. ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom