Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Time to learn about Russia! LR: Dance! Kremlin Palace (NSFW)

LundB

Mistakes were made.
While I'm waiting for my Photoshop and Hatoful computer to get back to me, I figure I might as well do a short Let's Read of a comic I discovered, entitled 'Dance! Kremlin Palace'.

My description: 'Dance! Kremlin Palace' is a collection of short stories set at various points in Russian history, from the Soviet era onwards. It's probably one of the most realistic depictions of life in the USSR you can find in this format. It also has a cyborg Gorbachev resurrected by Nazis to cause chaos for the Soviets.

Some other guy's description: "A very surreal, episodic manga about Russia. This entire manga is very NSFW, so beware. It contains nudity, violence, and bad taste. Read at your own risk."

The first chapter is just a prologue explaining to new readers the communist principles the USSR was founded upon. Because of this, it isn't really representative of later chapters (the art style is different, and there isn't much plot in this prologue), but it still has some merit on its own right I suppose.

bvCwY.jpg

MW80b.jpg

3Igh3.jpg

SPgDo.jpg

3g5tR.jpg

I7Sku.jpg

J5w3U.jpg

lp3xc.jpg

kshm2.jpg

FLgQj.jpg

bfHi7.jpg

And there you have it, gentlemen. That's how communism works. Any questions, thoughts, or comments on this glorious political system?

TOME

Cuckmaster General
This any good? I stopped reading when I saw the map is wrong.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
If the map being wrong bothered you, it will only get worse. Honestly, the prologue is kind of shit, I included it mainly for completionist reasons. It doesn't have nearly enough cyborg ghost soviets.

Tsukasa Buddha

Liturgist
I love how people need to make shit up to bash the USSR. It was a failure for completely different reasons than this banal propaganda.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
If the prologue is indicative of its accuracy/quality overall, then yeah, what a load.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
bvCwY.jpg

Japs can't use soft sign. Duly noted.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom