Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ToC Guild Hall discussion

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
CleveFan said:
I am more sentient than you will ever be. You have less brain cells than an amoeba.
AN AMOEBA! HAHAHAHA THAT'S A GOOD ONE! Here let me try.. I'm rubber and you're glue!

ExitiumFan

Educated
You wish. But with your bad looks and equally small brain you will never get laid.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
CleveFan said:
You wish. But with your bad looks and equally small brain you will never get laid.

You're too much of a whiny bitch. But that's nothing my shclong can't fix. Now open that pretty mouth of yours wide and enjoy the presents I sacrifice in your altar of silence.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
CleveFan said:
That is disgusting. Is everyone at the RPG Codex as immature as you?
*Turns you over, massages your hairy butt cheeks with baby oils. Untangles the clumps with fingertips in an erotic manner.*

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
CLEVEFANS' PAST AS A PRINCESS TOADSTOOL COSPLAYER REVEALED

725344.gif

ExitiumFan

Educated
That is too disgusting, "Killzig". Your mother, if you had one, would be ashamed of you. I know mine would be ashamed of me if I said such nonsense. How old are you kid?

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
CleveFan said:
That is too disgusting, "Killzig". Your mother, if you had one, would be ashamed of you. I know mine would be ashamed of me if I said such nonsense. How old are you kid?
Old enough to consent. I can tell you're interested, you keep asking me more. Encouraging me. Don't worry, I don't kiss and tell. Come on big boy.

Sarvis

Erudite
CleveFan said:
Pathetic. You call yourselves role-players but you criticize Grimoire for being a single player RPG and then you play MMORPGs like this rubbish. You're not role-players.

I thought they criticized Grimoire for, you know, <i>not existing</i> and also being a Wizardry clone.

Also what does playing this have to do with being role-players? Are we only supposed tyo play one genre of game? When the opinion extant around here is that there hasn't even BEEN a real role playing game since Fallout?

I mean, yeah they are wrong... but they're still gamers and they play games.

Sarvis

Erudite
Role-Player said:
He's a big boy? Damn, I only like small ones. Maybe if I saw off his legs I can still pretend he's only a 9 year old?

Don't forget to shave him too...

Dammit... now I'm going to hell... :(

ExitiumFan

Educated
I have been proven right once more. All the Codex represents is a single, vile entity. None of you are any different. Though you may speak through different mouths, you are of singular mind.

Sarvis

Erudite
CleveFan said:
I have been proven right once more. All the Codex represents is a single, vile entity. None of you are any different. Though you may speak through different mouths, you are of singular mind.

Hey, that's my line!

You dirty lutefisk!

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Now just imagine all those mouths slithering trough your manly, serrated body. Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside... And outside?

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
CleveFan said:
WE ARE THE BORG, ASSIMILATE!!!!!! (do you like the roleplaying? I did it just for you. Now you can cum with me!)

Surlent said:
Okay, we have enough votes now. Wizard's isle and Isle of Dead seem most popular.

Orson/Seth/snails feel free to grab the hall anytime you want, since you have the sigil. You can use your own discretion how to count the votes. Tama suggested count only those who contributed to buying the hall, but at least we have some opinions collected for viewing from all around guild.

Looks like Wizard's Isle either with popular vote or payer. Though I'd be willing to give Tama and Shag a veto in favor of Isle of the Dead if they both hate Wizard's Isle.

I tried getting the guildhall, but it said you have to be leader. I'll be on later today if you want me to hand the sigil off to you.

Sarvis said:
*sigh* Those were like my two <i>least</i> liked guild halls... you guys have terrible taste. ;)

CRY MOAR NOOBIE!!! :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom