Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trash is a "moderator" again

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Mikayel said:
So this Paula Tormeson, was s/he a troll or just another too serious for their own good type?
I got the feeling there was some trolling going on but I never bother with GD anymore...

Just in case you didn't piece it all together, Paula Tormeson is Nomask, the allegedly Finnish "free-thinker", holocaust-denier and all around wacky guy. Second only to Master Cleve himself. Trash and Nomask have had a love/hate-relationship on GD for a long, long time but it was sorely suppressed when Trash lost moderator-powers. Now that he re-gained them, Nomask thinks he can't go back to biting the pillow while trying to relax his anus and instead declares his escape.

Sort of like a prison drama, if Nomask was the little bitch who got a few months of anal healing time as his daddy was confined into solitary. But now the sodomite is back and butthurt reflexively reaches critical levels.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
GarfunkeL said:
Sort of like a prison drama, if Nomask was the little bitch who got a few months of anal healing time as his daddy was confined into solitary. But now the sodomite is back and butthurt reflexively reaches critical levels.
That is a beautiful summarization.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Trash, oh Trash, why would you want to give the impression of siding with this error-ridden cunt, Kingston? Don't tell me, you haven't heard of Beethoven either? Or Wagner. Or Mozart, or J.S. Bach, or any genius, really. It's in the friggin' psychology of the creative genius, whether scientist or artist, to believe that he is the greatest genius since Shakespeare, and to let everyone know that, too. You'd have to be frighteningly ignorant not to have noticed that.

Trash is prejudiced against me, as usual. Have you noticed that everyone either loves me or hates me? It's the result of my style, which leaves some room for interpretation, leaves some burden and responsibility on the part of the reader. Those who read me well, love me well. However, those who read me like the devil reads the big book, hate me.

Do you consider yourself literate, Trash?

Yes, Trash, we're looking forward to the time when we can freely roam the earth without bumping into YOU. How old were you again? 56? I sure hope itz coming to you soon. The world could do with less Trash.

Trash, you're an "undisputed queen of faggotry". No one listens to you.

Stop spoiling my thread, Trash.

Maybe you're getting old, Trash?

Do you consider yourself a hetero-sexual, Trash?

What kind of fag responds to a question with a question? Huh? What do you mean by "too seriously"? Is seriously already too seriously? If not, then what is? And what do you mean by "the internet"? Do you mean everything I could find here, such as books by geniuses or serious documentaries about the Holocaust? Also, is it possible, in the first place, to take ANYthing too seriously? Don't you get more out of life if you take everything in it as seriously as it can be taken. Something for you to chew on, Trash.

Trash, talking about a subject he knows nothing about. A usual day at the Codex.

Another thing Trash failed (forever it seems) to realize is that one of the reasons why the audience can find the same scene funny over and over is that the "joke" isn't in the words, it's in the delivery.

Trash said:
I can't write clearly. Please don't take me seriously. WAAAAHHH!!!

Trash is unable to appreciate humor.

Good commentary on your own post or self, Trash. Makes any potential response superfluous.

Aren't you too old to bully people who could be your children, Trash? Why don't you give that some serious thought. Trash.

Heard it already, Trash. Try something new. Or do you fear that your girlfriend might find out what kind of a pervert you are? Wouldn't she know, already?

It's not that I don't want to learn, Trash. It's just that I don't find anything of value in your comments guys, which are the opposite of penetrating and accurate.

You never understand anything, Trash. Not necessarily sad, just a fact.

Am I causing cognitive dissonance, Trash?

Have YOU read those books, Trash?

Don't deceive, Trash.

You're a dumb poser, Trash. Why would you call Vance "a decent SF writer"? Have you even read any of his novels? What makes you think you can judge a novel writer without reading him?

Stop aping your superiors, Trash. Your kind should not be allowed to compose sentences. Everything you have posted in this thread has been a tragic victory of lowness over highness. Make no posts, Trash, you are trash.

Grow up, Trash, and let all the flowers grow.

That's what writing is, Trash. Picking and mixing. (That I have to tell you this is proof alone of your stumbling hostile inadequacy. You try to come up with something to annoy me with, but you can't come up with anything good, since you have to abandon truth in order to oppose me.)

Stop aping your superiors, Trash. There's a difference between writing and aping which continues to elude you, and I doubt that you are capable of the former. It might be best if you stopped trying.

Classical music is too sophisticated for you, Trash.

Trash, thinking, like reading, is an activity too sophisticated for you.

Trash, never very far from it, runs back to the herd, the Group, the Consensus "Reality", to lick his wounds.

Trash, if your opinions on every subject weren't the product of social conditioning, would they be so similar to the opinions of everyone else in the same million-sheep herd? Your opinions are not something you arrived at rationally. They are something you have because everyone else has them as well and it feels safe for you to have them.

Go to the sleep of the tomb, Trash. The doom is waiting for you, and I can't wait any longer. You make the world meaningless, and deprive it of all light. You turn the day into night, and the night into blindness where all light dies. Travelling through the world, as you do, the world shudders, as from cold. Your icy breath kills the flame inside my soul. This world ain't becoming Venus, howsoever much you'd like it to. You're an ice age that would make Venus a chilly place to live. Global warming my ass! Your army of darkness blots out the Sun, and the Holocene will end-

I've asked it before, Trash, name a great writer. See? You can't. Ergo, you don't know what you're talking about.

Shannow

Waster of Time
GarfunkeL said:
Mikayel said:
So this Paula Tormeson, was s/he a troll or just another too serious for their own good type?
I got the feeling there was some trolling going on but I never bother with GD anymore...

Just in case you didn't piece it all together, Paula Tormeson is Nomask, the allegedly Finnish "free-thinker", holocaust-denier and all around wacky guy. Second only to Master Cleve himself. Trash and Nomask have had a love/hate-relationship on GD for a long, long time but it was sorely suppressed when Trash lost moderator-powers. Now that he re-gained them, Nomask thinks he can't go back to biting the pillow while trying to relax his anus and instead declares his escape.

Damn you.
I was just about to write:
Who?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
AndhairaX said:
You tell him Wyrmlord. DESI POWER!!!
Um, it's a list of things nomask said about Trash.

But I did not know you were as upset about Trash as he was.

relootz

Scholar
2 minutes of your life that you have lost forever.

You are a creepy cat Wyrmlord.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Why would someone suddenly search for anti-Trash quotes if they never felt the need to keep a log of them? Creepy.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
This entire thread and everyone in it is creepy. Myself included.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom