Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Treat Trump supporters on the Codex like Hillary supporters were treated in 2016

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yeah all true Trump supporters use words like "horribly smitten" unironically. That statement is almost as legit as the election.

(Prosecutors also said that Angeli “demonstrates scattered and fanciful thoughts, and is unable to appreciate reality.”)

Either an actual Q-tard (unlikely as they are edgy trolls on the Internet) or a run of the mill BLM/antifa loon.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
All they will accomplish is to turn Trump into a hero. Just when they got what they wanted - the mainstream memory of him is the riot - they will erase that and make the last memory of him be how he was crucified, after having left office, defenceless, etc. Yeah they will probably ban him for applying for public office again, although I doubt he could be much danger even if he did, as another 80 y.o. candidate in 2024. But in return they are turning him into an icon. Dumb vindictive sjws.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
What could he possibly have to testify about??

I don't even know what the Democrats are trying to realistically accomplish with continuing the impeachment attempt. It is clear the votes are not there. The main thing I can think of is trying to cause discord among Republicans and get a few of the squishy Republicans primaried so theoretically those seats might be easier to pick up next election.
Maybe they are just trying to punish and humiliate him. It could also be a part of a larger effort to demoralize the right wing.

Communist

Prospernaut
Possibly Retarded
What are the chances he'll do it wearing a Viking hat and make the Democrats look like absolute loons for allowing the nutter in?
It was reported that the shaman was a double agent who actually worked for Trump.
Refusal of testimony may indirectly indicate that there were many such double agents. Then the Democrats do not really control the situation.
Maybe they are just trying to punish and humiliate him. It could also be a part of a larger effort to demoralize the right wing.
It's like clearing rows.
America's real rulers seem to have come to a consensus. They need Trump and people like him. It feels like, with the help of impeachment, they are identifying the rebellious clerks (all these senators and other talking heads).

Gastrick

Cipher
It's too bad I didn't know about betting beforehand. I knew Biden would win even though I wanted Trump to win. Not much to bet with a tiny account, so not much to gain regardless.

People will stop watching to soap-opera version of politics if one side wins all the time. If a sports team always/never loses then people will get bored and stop watching. Meanwhile, the Hillary email leak of the Democrats wanting to create an NAU and eliminating the U.S. border is on the horizon. People will need to fight or flee at some point or else they'll get fucked.

Communist

Prospernaut
Possibly Retarded
If so, then mestizos and blacks, not rich white people, will be fucked. Poor white people will get fucked too, but not so much. White is already leading the Antifa movement. White used Black Lives Matter and now keeps them on a short leash. The racist alliance of Democrats, composed of the descendants of slave owners, will really revive the order of the Old South. The American South itself was always closer to the Latin American (caste, agrarian, serving the interests of the consumer and industrialists) model of development, so it is not surprising that Latinosization will take place. It is already happening, and is expressed not only in the crowds of migrants, who will become a lower caste after the blacks. This is reflected in the destruction of industry and mining.
I guess which country the Renaissance Big South will work for. To the British Commonwealth. But the Privy Council, which makes up the real government of Britain, may choose another proxy country with a developed industry. Will China become this country? China is facing disaster, unable to maintain its gigantic infrastructure.

Donald Trump, as a true Northerner and Yankee, pursued a completely different policy. He developed the industry of his country, and he worked not only to Make America Great Again, but to Make the All American Continent Great Again. Once upon a time in the world's infrastructure, Latin America occupied the place of China in the production of goods and serving the interests of consumers. In those days, Latin America flourished, and the United States flourished with it.

Donald Trump is trying to abolish China and restore Latin and North America to their importance. There will be no North America without Latin America. Both racist democrats and Trumpists understand this. But their methods differ, and in this confrontation, any sane American (I'm talking about all the inhabitants of the continent, not just about US citizens) should be on the side of Donald Trump!

Communist

Prospernaut
Possibly Retarded
This almost sounds like out of Disco Elysium
I have not played Disco Elysium, to be honest, recently I very rarely play new games and games in general. But the movie that this game is based on, Kamikaze 89, involves a conspiracy to be unraveled.
I love Kamikaze 89, I love conspiracies. After drinking a little gin and tonic, everything became clear to me. Why is the Democratic Party ruled by the old slave aristocracy from all over the continent (all these Acasio Cortes, all these Kamal Harissas)? They want to revive the days when their families did well. These are the ultra-southern versions of Scarlet Ohara.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I don't know about kamikaze 89 but i think you would like Disco Elysium. Anyway, Cortes is probably a mexican double agent.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom