Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Triumph Studios: next game isn't Age of Wonders 3

operf1

Novice
In this thread http://aow.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/foru ... ,4581,0,30
Lennart Sas, producer and chief designer for Triumph Systems has made a statement that their current project isn't Age of Wonders 3, and not even TBS.
But this is not RTS, and has some references to AoW series. Go figure.

Lady Armageddona

Liturgist
Oh, God what is wrong with these developers these days? I don't say they should not innovate, but what is indeed wrong with them?

On a side note, if there is still someone interested in the Warlords games, the next Infinite Interactive game (besides the already announced Seven Kingdoms : Conquest) is Warlords Champions - SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT! (there is a small teaser on the main I2 page in the upper right corner that after the SK:C ad shows up the WC logo and saying more info comming soon).

What is going to come out next for fans of fantasy TBS games? Disciples going real time? (though the latter would hardly come as a surprise, as the next Disciples game is done by the people working on JA3D ...)

Deacdo

Liturgist
I've known AoW3 wasn't in development for a very long time, but I was still hoping the game was going to be turn-based :(

Ryuken

Liturgist
This sucks. Spartan: Total Warrior? I guess they fell for the console-moneycall.

LlamaGod

Cipher
SHITTY ACTION GAME SPIN-OFFS ARE SO AWESOME

I LOVE IT WHEN THERE IS A HIGHLY ACCLAIMED SERIES THAT EVERYONE WOULD STAB EACH OTHER OVER FOR A SEQUEL BUT INSTEAD THEY MAKE AN ACTION GAME SPIN-OFF NONE OF THEIR FANBASE FUCKING WANTS AT ALL

ITS FUCKING COOL

PLEASE DO IT MORE, COMPANIES

Fez

Erudite
REMEMBER CONSOLES = GUARANTEED $$$

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom