Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Two Worlds II Cinematic Story Trailer

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Reality Pump Studios; Two Worlds II

<p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkdJ6TA-ySI&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank">Have a look at this trailer</a> and watch Morgoth fighting the Darkspawn commander.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/100524-two-worlds-ii-cinematic-qstoryq-trailer.html">GB</a></p>

Frau Bishop

Erudite
That's a pretty pretty trailer! I wonder if it's possible to roam the world for 30+ hours, discovering lots of beautiful desert places, some of them empty and some of them boring?
Hope it's fun to beat the hell out of hordes of enemies with a steelclub if shit hits the fan, even if playing an archer or mage character. Yes? Cool, I'm in.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Why is that kurgan fighting the chaos knight? And winning?
Why does the trailer use nauseating cuts and angles? Are they trying to tell me that the game will be vomitinducingly bad like Mark of Chaos?

So many questions... I'll think, I'll just skip it like the first one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom