Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mod News Vampire Masquerade unofficial patch 3.3 released

Jim Kata

Arbiter
aweigh said:
When I was first exposed to Volourn I remember being awed that something so irritating could exist on the internet. I can't remember whether I came to know of him through the ToEE board, or whether it was on a BioWare board. I'm leaning towards the ToEE board. The good thing about Volourn is that after you're used to him, then you're pretty much impervious to any other forum troll. :oops:

Well, the funniest thing is if you track his old posts and then see how he is now. This is the end result of countless smackdowns. I expect he posts from a mental asylum somewhere.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"This is the end result of countless smackdowns."

LOL Certainly no smackdown from a cowardly and wussy millionaire as yourself. Still whining about your Dumbfucking and your name change 'cause you couldn't handle the heat? HAHAHAH!

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
This mod is getting some free publicity on Blues' News etc because they decided to keep calling it a "patch".

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Bryce is onto something. If you track down Volourn's old posts on here they're actually pretty normal. He still has the terrible spelling, but he's more foolish than trollish.

Anywho on topic, I'd love for this fangroup to give us a patch that just has all the bugfixes instead of these patches that fix bugs and change up various gameplay elements.

Jim Kata

Arbiter
Volourn said:
"This is the end result of countless smackdowns."

LOL Certainly no smackdown from a cowardly and wussy millionaire as yourself. Still whining about your Dumbfucking and your name change 'cause you couldn't handle the heat? HAHAHAH!

Note the delusions.

Human Shield

Augur
aweigh said:
The good thing about Volourn is that after you're used to him, then you're pretty much impervious to any other forum troll. :oops:

You know you're right. Maybe he is like a vaccine to strengthen the anti-bodies against trolling and flamebaiting.

cutterjohn

Cipher
aweigh said:
When I was first exposed to Volourn I remember being awed that something so irritating could exist on the internet. I can't remember whether I came to know of him through the ToEE board, or whether it was on a BioWare board. I'm leaning towards the ToEE board. The good thing about Volourn is that after you're used to him, then you're pretty much impervious to any other forum troll. :oops:
My first experience of Volourn was that of a relatively normal Codex poster, that is, until the Volournian G3 shit storm blew in.

I posted something about this in another thread referencing how he seemed to be a normal codex poster, to which he replied something along the lines that he was not, in fact, a normal poster. Unfortunately he edited that comment, and I failed to save a copy for posterity...

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
How did I edit? I only rarely edit my posts to fix typos *never* to change the point of my post no matter how 'embarassing' it may seem. I certainly don't have anything to hide. I mean, geez, I've given out my address and phone number before. LOL

Monolith

Prophet
Volourn said:
How did I edit? I only rarely edit my posts to fix typos *never* to change the point of my post no matter how 'embarassing' it may seem. I certainly don't have anything to hide. I mean, geez, I've given out my address and phone number before. LOL
Probably to the major. That would explain the change.

RGE

Liturgist
Volourn said:
WTF? People actually still play this DEAD game from a DEAD company?
It wasn't that many months ago that I got a computer that could run the game, so that's what I play these days. Way better than I thought it'd be, despite the massive railroading.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom