Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vault Rats - A Fallout 2 Total Conversion

denizsi

Arcane
I've just found out this and am shocked that there has been no mention of it in the entire Codex.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/vault-rats/do ... s-v102-txt

Vault Rats is a unique short TC (total conversion) mod for Fallout 2 released on July 29, 2007. It includes 12 different endings, a lot of parody and bunch of small details which keep the atmosphere on the right level.

Comrades! At arms, onward!

But first,

protectron.png

Unwanted

Scream Phoenix

Unwanted
Developed By
lisac2k

This is one of them Fallout Online types, isn't it? The name sounds familiar.

Lexx

Cipher
This mod was done by Lisac2k some time before we started working on FOnline: 2238. It's a parody of Fallout 3, with kids that can't be killed, invisible walls and nucular catapults.

Harold

Arcane
Cool, now all the kiddies can enjoy the greatness of fallout 3 with the advantage of the originals' wonderful graphics!

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Reminds me about the Fallout 3 Jihad. Good old times :salute: .

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom