Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We want .99 Beta Demo

drunkpriest

Scholar
Release something. You say when its done. How much will you proof read dialouge, and quests? It next year? Its playable, why dont release dont gay ass demo and call it
BETA-aod? This better not make it 25.95. Whenevers its done. Make a video of someone fighting a battle, a trailer!

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I think the current release date is "about one month after Duke Nukem Forever"

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
drunkpriest said:
Release something.
Fine. Here is a concept art:
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/97/t ... teruc6.jpg

You say when its done. How much will you proof read dialouge, and quests?
It's not only quests and dialogues, but a shitload of other stuff too that I'd like to tweak: texture, models, interface, combat mechanics, balance, plus some extra features.

It next year?
Or year after.

Its playable, why dont release dont gay ass demo and call it BETA-aod?
Why indeed? If Planescape beta (without implying that AoD is anything like PST) was released, how many people would be interested in the final version? Let's leave betas for action games.

This better not make it 25.95. Whenevers its done.
?

Make a video of someone fighting a battle, a trailer!
Not a problem:
link

obediah

Erudite
copx said:
I think the current release date is "about one month after Duke Nukem Forever"

I thought, it was "we won't announce a date before we know, but probably 2 more months of development, then 2-4 months of testing and bug fixes" - i.e. 4-6 months, just like it's been since before the switch to 3D. :lol:

Balor

Arcane
Yea, and one month before Stalker, to make things more precise :).

Vault Dweller

Developer
We are discussing a bundle deal: 3 games you never thought you'd play.

Vault Dweller

Developer
No, these two games will be released with KOTOR 12: The Final Star Wars Fantasy: Whose Father is Revan?!

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I kinda sympathise with drunkenpriest, but I am busy right now, so it wouldn't make sense to release the game anyway. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom