Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WGX: Microsoft revolutionizes PC gaming

Peter

Arcane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBPYdgy3 ... r_embedded

SUCH a purty girl!

Buying things enhances my gaming and entertainment experience.

p0wned.gif

:rpgcodex:

TrustNo1

Scholar
The fuck, I just saw this, was thinking about posting it here, and find it has already been posted by someone with virtually the same name as me.

J1M

Arcane
Apparently Farmville, Bejeweled and DLC cheat codes are the future of PC gaming?

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
SOCIAL GAMING IS THE FUTURE!11111!!11!

MapMan

Arcane
Want it or not, companies like microsoft dictate how the future of mainstream gaming will look like. Sure its lame, sure it's not what we want but we just have to deal with it and find our niche. Companies are created to make money. Its not their fault shitty gimmicks and microtransactions bring the most cash.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Depressing, simply depressing that PC gaming is now supposed to be tailored to the level of dumb bitches.

Well that gave me my daily dose of rage. Can't wait for all the big companies move to "social games" with micro transactions and stop trying to milk rpg/fps/rts by dumbing them down. Let there be a new generation of even stupider sheeple than the last, one that will pay more for a virtual item than the previous ones payed for their latest pop-a-mole shooter. Perhaps there will be room on the market for some decent games then.

This needs posting again :M
crowns.jpg

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
p0wned.gif

Goatfuck! It should read "Pwned", even "Pwnd" and not "P0wned". They even manage to be gay with that.

Dr.Faust

Liturgist
Who will lead and who will follow? Man that's creepy.

I don't expect this shit to become very popular, though. Here's hoping I'm right.

Multi-headed Cow

The thing that blows my mind with the such a purty girl bit is who the fuck is complimenting people on their avatar? I realize this is Microsoft's fantasy, but fuck.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Gragt said:
It should read "Pwned", even "Pwnd" and not "P0wned". They even manage to be gay with that.

Moronic, pretentious shit. Also all the bitches were talking retard speak "u r" instead of "you are" etc.

Destroid

Arcane
Burning Bridges said:
Gragt said:
It should read "Pwned", even "Pwnd" and not "P0wned". They even manage to be gay with that.

Moronic, pretentious shit. Also all the bitches were talking retard speak "u r" instead of "you are" etc.

That's understandable, it's hard to type with an xbox controller.

Jigawatt

Arcane
Gragt said:
p0wned.gif

Goatfuck! It should read "Pwned", even "Pwnd" and not "P0wned". They even manage to be gay with that.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe the word pwnd was introduced to bored housewives by the Jonas brothers, and he spelled it as shown in that screenshot (aka, Microsoft sure do know their target market)

Edit: I misread "Idol Moms Group" as "Idle Moms Group" and loled

Rogue

Educated
Well let me tell you this, BROs. If I was religious I'd start doing good deeds like crazy, because if this is hell then it's unimaginably horrible. Who could endure such dumbfuckery for more than a few minutes?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Jigawatt said:
Gragt said:
p0wned.gif

Don't quote me on this, but I believe the word pwnd was introduced to bored housewives by the Jonas brothers, and he spelled it as shown in that screenshot (aka, Microsoft sure do know their target market)

Edit: I misread "Idol Moms Group" as "Idle Moms Group" and loled

I prefer "Pwnz0r!" myself :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom