Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck, Jaesun?

Achilles

Arcane
Oh come on, it's obvious that it was done to help with the server problems. We should really try and be more supportive guys. Besides, Jaesun is a pretty nice guy.

That said, I really, really, REALLY miss the "view posts since last visit" option. :(

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
racofer said:
Long thread DLC available now for $14,99.

Metacritic Reviewers Score -- 97/100

Metacritic Users Score -- 11/100

Replace every instance of "Jaesun" with "David Gaider" and replace every instance of "server" with "Dragon Age 2".

:smug:

Bubb

Barely Literate
This annoying fag can't be a mod. Really, if you want to see how butthurt he can be, just check the link to the poll in my sig.

Gay people don't have any self-control or dignity. It will be just a matter of time before he abuses his mod powers and indulges in irrational female like behavior.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Regarding locked threads, is there any way that members could still be able to quote in them, just not post, in order to get all the formatting and code in order to continue discussions into PART 2 or whatever? That would help a lot in keeping continuity. Also I suggest keeping the locked Part 1's as stickies or announcements for easy reference to continue discussions, at least until discussion has really died off. If there could be a way to make sure it always stays next to the Part 2 thread in the subforum listing, that would be even better.

Dicksmoker said:
Like I ever gave a shit about that title.

You did... I can sense the anguish in your voice, that is why you were drawn to it as if you didn't have a choice. When it called, you followed and you never stopped to wonder why...

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Dicksmoker said:
Regarding locked threads, is there any way that members could still be able to quote in them, just not post, in order to get all the formatting and code
I like. Have thought of this when trying to get the formatting out of a Retardoed post; hasn't happened that much, but now that the "we never lock threads" rule is out it'd definitely start seeing more use.

Dicksmoker said:
Like I ever gave a shit about that title.
Hey, it was a pretty good title, and you earned it fair and square. Not to mention it was a good newfag detector as they tended to assume it was pejorative.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Chances are it's probably just an oversight that I don't have it now since I became a patron again. I was a patron when I got that tag.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Sceptic said:
Based on Shannow and Dicksmoker's posts in this thread I vote that one of them replace Jaesun.
Whoho, slow down there, bub.
Just because DS has managed to not behave like a dumbfuck for two threads doesn't erase the hundreds of others where he did.
And I'd be a worse nazi than VD ever hoped to be, I'm German after all. Banning, dumbfucking and editing moron posts left and right... wait perhaps that wouldn't be so bad after all...It'd certainly reduce the load...
No, given the circumstances Jaesun's behavior is understandable. And getting fucked by him you know at least somebody's having fun.
Retardoing a perfectly fine BiowEAr hate thread by pointing out that we have the best thread ever for that and then locking it wasn't cool though. Very un-BRO.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom