Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck, Jaesun?

racofer

Thread Incliner
Locking threads in GRPG Discussion because they're too lengthy and starting them anew? Even "The Best Thread Ever - Part 2"????????

WHAT THE HELL DAMNIT!

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Wait, what? When did jaesun become a mod?

Edit: why the fuck are there a bunch of locked threads in GRPGD? :x

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
grin.png

torpid

Liturgist
larpingdude17 said:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=56958

stop retardoing and locking perfectly good threads ffs

:decline:

What

So Jaesun locks that thread and tells people to post in the Best Thread Ever (part 2), and then a few hours later he locks that thread too. What the fuck is that? Give some people mod powers and they can't help but find reasons to use them. Codex moderation should be very hands-off, not this meddlesome crap. Jaesun I am disappoint.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Jaesun said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOgv-UuTgac
Congratulations, you just revealed yourself to be a gigantic fucking faggot. This is the Codex. We don't lock threads. If people want to drag on a thread for 200 pages that is their business. There is no "artificial thread length" that needs to be enforced by moderators. There is only letting a thread go on, or Retardo. And if the thread has some value it shouldn't be sent to Retardo. How you forgot about all this, or simply don't care, I don't know. But I do know that almost immediatley after becoming a mod you start taking steps to turn this into the Bio boards. And then you have the balls to be smug about it. Unbelievable. I just hope you'll realize your error and cut this shit out. If not, I hope the admins will have the good sense to demote you.

And yes, there are a lot of threads about DA2 right now. Deal with it. Any Bioware release is going to get that. Some of those threads in Retardo were about specific things and not just another "DA2 impressions" thread. There was no reason to Retardo them.

And why the fuck did GRPGD need a third mod anyway? Jarlfrank and VoD seemed to be doing a pretty good job.

drunkpriest

Scholar
itt everyone can vent their anger for not being chosen for prestigious position of moderator

ElectricOtter

hoverdog said:
fucking jew DU wants more of our money, I'm sure of it.

circ said:
Probably sent DU a case of high quality beer.

duuuude.
portland-brewery-map-beer1.jpg

map.jpg

Mmm that sure is some good local brew

:smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom