Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the FUCK?

yumenikki5.png

Enter this room, turn off the lights. If it fails, reenter the house. Enjoy shitting brix

or just watch these, whatever

ElectricOtter

L'ennui said:
I like games that fuck with your mind, does this one do that well?

Better than Silent Hill or shit like that?
this is like pure, unfiltered psychological horror

i can't sleep man

ElectricOtter said:
Emotional Vampire said:
ElectricOtter said:
Emotional Vampire said:
dude did you even click that link

it's not that the game is super good

it's fucking terrifying

[ ] Japanese
[ ] Scary

Pick one.
play it before you spout bullshit, k?

Explain to me why the game is 900kB and english translation is 44MB and depending on the answer I'll consider it

ElectricOtter

Emotional Vampire said:
ElectricOtter said:
Emotional Vampire said:
ElectricOtter said:
Emotional Vampire said:
dude did you even click that link

it's not that the game is super good

it's fucking terrifying

[ ] Japanese
[ ] Scary

Pick one.
play it before you spout bullshit, k?

Explain to me why the game is 900kB and english translation is 44MB and depending on the answer I'll consider it
no fuck of an idea

if you really want to see it, watch this. make sure the lights are off and its 2am tho

L'ennui

Magister
I am considerably sleep deprived at the moment. I'll try this tonight and hopefully the asylum will allow me to report to the Codex once in a while. If it's not asylum worthy I'll be VERY disappointed! :P

ElectricOtter

Emotional Vampire said:
ElectricOtter said:
if you really want to see it, watch this. make sure the lights are off and its 2am tho

...are you on drugs?

This looks about as scary as playing Psychonauts.

Oh, and everyone loves teleportation mazes.
stop being dark and edgy and PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

baronjohn

Cipher
This looks pretty lame.

An example of a freaky game done well is All of Our Friends Are Dead.

Black Cat

Magister
Yume Nikki is very cool, actually. And today it is one of the most loved and reputated freeware adventures ever, eastern or western or, like, anywhere. It is very twisted and interesting, you should all try it out before going all it's japanese, ergo shit. Good games, indie or pro, are becoming a rarity. You can't allow you the luxury of being bigotred about it all.

Slobbergoat

Novice
Wander + stupid shit simulator fuck year

To be honest there really needs to be a place that you're in a carebears cartoon except all of a sudden the carebears turn evil because that would be unexpected and an intelligent plot twist that would surely rock teh boat of the horror genre and has nevar been done before

Things that aren't wierd turning into things that are is horrifying

David lynch would be rolling in his grave except he's not dead

On the plus side at least this game isn't Braid

Slobbergoat

Novice
It would be okay if it wasn't for all the games=art fanfaggots fawning over it despite its' lack of overall philsophical depth and complete lack of challenge or overall artfulness in the visuals.

Multi-headed Cow

It is pretty easy, completed it in about 3 hours, including all puzzle pieces. Had fun during that 3 hours though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom