Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the FUCK?

Slobbergoat

Novice
Well that's the thing - you have people going on about how amazingly creative some of the puzzles in the game supposedly are when I pretty much just ran through the whole thing without ever being stuck.

Then again these are the same people who enjoy Killzone and Halo for their storylines and gameplay depth so maybe that's a bad example.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
lol wut.

2rnexxs.png

gais i think im doin it rong help.

Mogar

Scholar
Slobbergoat said:
To be honest there really needs to be a place that you're in a carebears cartoon except all of a sudden the carebears turn evil because that would be unexpected and an intelligent plot twist that would surely rock teh boat of the horror genre and has nevar been done before

Try this: http://www.moddb.com/mods/bisounours-party/news/trailer9

It's more lulzy then terrifying, though.

I'll be checking this out. I love surreal games.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
DarkUnderlord said:
lol wut.

2rnexxs.png

gais i think im doin it rong help.

In the page ElectricOtter linked there is a rapidshare link with the english version.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom