Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why were my posts deleted?

poocolator said:
Paula Tormeson IV said:
poocolator said:
Paula Tormeson IV said:
poocolator said:
Ban this fool, already.
Teach him to further hate Democracy and us "sheeple".
You can't handle dissent. But you can't ban me either. So suffer, toad.
I can handle it, for sure. I just can't handle the fits of laughter into which I'm sent, by reading your lulzy posts. Those fits of insane laughter are not making for productivity.
It took you two days to respond.
Digging through the poocolator.txt are we?
I get this all the time from people. They can't understand a person with an actual brain that can accurately store and retrieve memory information.

Phelot

Arcane
So why are Nomask's posts edited? They're funny and ridiculous as is so why fuck with them? Who is trying to chase him away. WHO!

Krash

Arcane
phelot said:
So why are Nomask's posts edited? They're funny and ridiculous as is so why fuck with them?
Yeah I don't get this either. Why take away his rope? As long as he doesn't derail threads too much, he should be left to lynching himself instead of having it done by others.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom