Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Winterheart's Guild - new PA action RPG

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Sovard said:
I dunno. He's wearing camo, and I think he uhh... has bangs.

While that may seem gay, I don't think he'd bag a dude like that.

Now as for LARPing chicks, I'm sure he has his pick of the litter.

But watch him! Listen to him! His squeaky tone, the way he lovingly clutches his mic stand, his huddled "please penis me" body language!

Section8

Cipher
abstract said:
Section8 said:
What the? If any metal band deserves an RPG to be made form their works, it's Bal Sagoth.

The name of the game wouldn't fit on the box.

Heh.

Bal Sagoth said:
The Dark Liege of Chaos is unleashed at the Ensorcelled Shrine of A'Zura Kai (The Splendour of a Thousand Swords gleaming beneath the Blazon of the Hyperborean Empire Part II)

Also:

LARPtastic stage banter

Bal Sagoth could be the greatest band ever.

DMKW

Novice
I was curious to see if the game was first person or 3rd or both...but the forum seems to be dedicated solely to the band...theres nothing there for the game at all! unless i missed it. oh well ..i'm over it.

flushfire

Augur
*_*

why the hell does every game now (by default) renders lighting as if they were designed to blind the player? :shock:

denizsi

Arcane
A RAGTAG GROUP OF TEENAGERS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN STOP THEM NOW!!!

Sigh, when will we ever see a ragtag group of taeenagers setting out to stop teh evil1 and get buttfucked by them till they bleed from every other hole.

Suicidal

Arcane
Kingston said:

Disguisting. Watching that made me want to kill them with their own instruments.

I also liked the comments:
Some moron said:
One of the best bands in the whole world andof course one of my favorites.Herman li is a very good guitarrist but Jan has a lot of feeling,is better had this and not to shred a lot.
P.D:Alexi Laiho is good enugh too.With Jan is one of my fav guitarrists...and both two are finnish!!!

Another one said:
no one can top these guys they are just simply mind blowing, they are a huge part of my life, keep kicking ass!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom