Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Witcher 3 getting innovated

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Or because you have so low standards, that you are actually able to masturbate to a picture?

I bet you masturbate like a king. Moving pictures with sound and everything!

Executer

Phrenologist
Project: Eternity
Because you never masturbated in your life ? Or because you have so low standards, that you are actually able to masturbate to a picture?

:hmmm:

On topic: no, W1 was actually one of the worst modern RPGs in my memory, up there with Oblivion.

Perhaps CDProjekt will innovate by creating a Geralt Fleshlight to go with the CGI sex scenes, it will be the game the Codex deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Black Shogun

Educated
Call of Witcher Duty 3. :salute:

Moar liek Call of Battlefield: Witcher Halo in Azeroth.
Call of Battlefield: Witcher Halo in Azeroth: Mists of Rivia.

Witcher Halo in Azeroth: Mists of Rivia. With Day One DLC. Multiplayer is free unless you want to get alll of the skins and weapons, then it's 15 dollars per month. Single player is finishable in 3 hours. No mod support. Must be played online, but it requires a EA Origin account. To even buy the game, you must purchase it off of Origin. This game will be succeeded by Rivia Online.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
You get banned on single player for manipulating graphic options like modding in higher resolutions.

Black Shogun

Educated
I heard it has Cloud's sword.

Only if you buy a copy of the latest Final Fantasy game and then link your Square Enix account to your EA Origin account.
Yeah, but linking them only costs $15 a month. You'd be a fool not to.

Ehh I'm not sure. I might need that 15$ to get the DLC that lets me use Soap with all of his weapons in multiplayer. Also, I need to save for the sequel, Battlefield: Witcher Halo in Azeroth: Mists of Rivia: Elder Dragon Age Effect: Dubstep Hip-Hop, sponsored by Dr. Dre with Ryan Seacrest, Jennifer Hudson, Kanye West and Jackie Chan (sure why not?) Voice-acting. And if I get the Collector's edition, which will show me the process of which the Game series progressively became shittier, I'll need to save up 250$ Of my Jew Dollarz.

pistletoe

Educated
W2 took a lot of cues from ME2 in regards to system overhauling so it makes sense they'd take some more cues from ME3. :M
They took nothing from ME2...I mean name one thing.
I really wanted to like Witcher 1 when it came out, but couldn't get past the first few areas. Combat sucked, dialogues felt banal shit boring, just 0 motivation to continue.

Not sure why anyone could be hyped about Witcher 2 or 3.

They have taste. :)

At any rate, I don't want MP to come to TW3 at all. I hope they know they're doing.
Except for "masturbation cards", that is.

Apparently the lack of fappable material was the real letdown for you.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
W2 took a lot of cues from ME2 in regards to system overhauling so it makes sense they'd take some more cues from ME3. :M
They took nothing from ME2...I mean name one thing.
They took a game with character stat-oriented combat and completely overhauled it, making it an action game with character customization/progression. Plus say goodbye to full sentences and hello to paraphrasing.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I like TW2 but I have to say it was very M2-ified. Except mostly true C&C vs. mostly false C&C of course.

Comrade Goby

Magister
Project: Eternity
I like TW2 but I have to say it was very M2-ified. Except mostly true C&C vs. mostly false C&C of course.

it was also way more fun than TW 1.

But no here on da codex every game made is a "popamole" game except some shitty flash/indie games.

I mean holy fuck I realized I will never get the game I want when Mass Effect 1 came out and was decent but generic.

Yet you fucks seem surprised when your perfect magical hardcore games never ever get released (I mean fuck even the games you guys like you nitpick over some P&P 1980's bullshit). Like wtf do you guys expect? Any game made by a legit studio cannot give you the depth most of you are looking for. I mean I want a shitton of C&C by there's only so much you can get unless it's text.

Unless you make it yourself you're not gonna get all the shit you want.

Yet instead of enjoying the games that do come out (the few good ones) you guys still whine like cunts that it isn't hardcore enough or that they used the color red instead of purple.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
But no here on da codex every game made is a "popamole" game except some shitty flash/indie games.

1) Get the fuck outta here

2) The Codex mostly detests flash games

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
What does popamole mean any way? I'm new here.
It used to mean a cover shooter. Popping your opponents when they peek out behind cover is not unlike whac-ing moles you see.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom