Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - set in Nazi occupied America

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
don't worry... battlefront 2 out in 3 weeks. Shits gonna implode your mind. Forget this trash gaems.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Looks incredibly lazy. Same gameplay, but now with 10x more cutscenes. Hope it flops.
Even if liberal mates like you hate it,then it must be a lava hot garbage. Just from looking at that cut scene i lost more brain cells than when i was hit with a rifle in forehead. If there is a divinity the game will flop.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
ppl surprised this game is what it is, expecting a modern masterpiece work of art in shakespearean style

lel

what a cute reductio ad absurdum.

no one expects a masterpiece, but they also don't expect to be force-fed neomarxist propaganda in a fucking videogame. just let me shoot some nazi punks without plastering your overlords' lunatic agenda all over the fucking screen every 2 minutes.

This pointless virtue signalling is going to translate into great sales, I'm sure.

Educated
Fuck, half of the videos from previous page are down. Did anyone save them or have webms from important parts? I wanted to share them with a friend

Hines

Savant
Hope it flops.
It's a non-Elder Scrolls/Fallout Bethesda published game releasing the same day as Mario Odyssey and the new Assassin's Creed. There's no need to hope; it's inevitable.

The brief snippets I've watched look terrible.

bataille

Arcane
This is hilarious on a lot of levels, reminds me of Sweet Movie.
Let's hope they won't chicken out and go to the end with this clay monstrosity.

Ezekiel

Arcane
Fuck, half of the videos from previous page are down. Did anyone save them or have webms from important parts? I wanted to share them with a friend
Well, someone saved this part:
So cringey and try-hard. I can't believe that's the same lady from the last game. I liked her better before, when she wasn't this ridiculous, over the top, unladylike character.

PrettyDeadman

This is hilarious on a lot of levels, reminds me of Sweet Movie.
Let's hope they won't chicken out and go to the end with this clay monstrosity.
Dusan Makavejev's Sweet Movie is a pretty good movie, what are you talking about.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Wolfenstein 2 isn’t getting multiplayer because it would ‘dilute’ the storytelling, says Machine Games

“The only way we can create these super immersive narrative experiences is if we can solely focus on the single-player, “Having a multiplayer component in this work process would just dilute it all. That’s the danger if you try to do two things at once.”

This won’t come as a surprise if you’ve played the previous Wolfenstein shooters from Machine Games. Neither of them have had multiplayer. And in a narrative-driven, single-player experience, another mode seems superfluous.

TvTunMM.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom