Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline WolfEye New Game [Retro Sci Fi RPG] [1st person]

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Guys, I only want a spiritual successor to Dishonored and Thief.

I would go on a limb and say that it will be an glorious immersive sim just because Colantonio doesn't seem to be able to create anything else.

Sometimes autism works.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Guys, I only want a spiritual successor to Dishonored and Thief.

200w.gif

duskvile

Fabulous Optimist
I would like it utilizes first person, great level design and stealth gameplay.

Something like this

Or maybe they'll go with something on a grand scale, open world, who knows.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Bent the knee and went back to first person, eh?

For the best, Woke West's combat was far too hectic and chaotic.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

immersive sim is a given

narration multiple probably means multiple playable characters ... like in Dishonored and Prey

this leaves out the aliens which sucks because I would like aliens more than multiple characters

well, this will be an Arkane game in all aspects except the legal ones :)

duskvile

Fabulous Optimist
immersive sim is a given

narration multiple probably means multiple playable characters ... like in Dishonored and Prey

this leaves out the aliens which sucks because I would like aliens more than multiple characters

If it will be sci-fi, I would like to be like Dead space but immersive sim with horror elements. In Dishonored 2 I didn't necessary feel like playing with Emily really changed the game much except playing with different powers.

duskvile

Fabulous Optimist
After this retro sci-fi, I would like they make medieval grounded low-fantasy Dishonored successor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom