Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WoW factional violence spills into the streets...

Micmu

Magister
What a shocker.
When you concentrate all the biggest retards in one building / room, bad things are bound to happen. :roll:

attackfighter

Magister
it's always the shiity devs that get this kind of news. made by retards for retards - blizzards motto

Deleted member 7219

Kz3r0 said:
Matt7895 said:
Didn't know about this, don't care either. For me Blizzcon 2011 was never about the attendees, it was about the devs, the panels, the announcements and the Foo Fighters.
You were there?
:hmmm:

I bought the Virtual Ticket and watched it online.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
CrimsonAngel said:
What the hell.

Now i have told this story a million times on a million forums, but her it comes again.

Around the time of the Halo 3 release i was at this bar with a few friends and during the night a close friend of mine decides to ask me a question about HALO 3 and if it was any good. I said that i did not like the first one so i had not played the 3rd one. This young guy got offended by this, came over and grabbed me while screaming in my head about HALO 3.

I am not a big guy, but this scrawny little twig of a kid was like half of me and he was trying to fight me or something over HALO 3.
The only reason he get his ass beat was because every one, me included, started Laughing at him and he let go and left.
What did he scream?

attackfighter

Magister
That's just as bad.

It's worse because you're paying money to watch other people enjoy themselves. Do they have virtual tickets for PAX, comiccon, etc.? No, because even though the fans of such events are fat, smelly 40 y/0 virgins, they at least have some dignity. Blizzard fans are worse, for they have no dignity or standards at all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom