Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wow, I didn't know you could dumb down Burnout

Peter

Arcane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=albbe3LeQ9E

:rpgcodex: :x :M :decline:

This is what Criterion is spending it's time working on instead of giving us another Burnout game as fun as Takedown or, to a lesser extent, Revenge.

sser

Arcane
Developer
I'm scared to watch this.

Edit: Did not see that coming.

It's like a video game a terrorist would make.

"Park Your Car in the Middle of the Street and Blow Up Infidels: Extreme Edition!"

MetalCraze

Arcane
Burnout Paradise was a horrible non-competitive piece of shit. I doubt you can dumb down something as retarded as opponent cars in front of you slowing down when you have problems driving at full speed

*watches video*

OK what the fuck is this shit... Hahahah you need to jump like an imbecile in front of your kinect for cars to explode.

Have devs come to a point where they dumbed down their games so much that only imbeciles can't play them and are now fixing that problem too?

Destroid

Arcane
The burnout game I've played (don't know which one) is pretty fun, but overall worse than Carmageddon in all ways.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
The last good Burnout was Burnout: Revenge. Too bad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom