Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WTF is going on with the Codex?

SkeleTony

Augur
The other day I tried looking at a thread and got some Zork-like text adventure bullshit so I gave up. I come back here today and reply to a thread and that thread disappears and is replaced by apparently a thousand necro'ed threads?!

WTF is going on?

racofer

Thread Incliner
20k29om.jpg

SkeleTony

Augur
NM...for some reason when I clicked on "General RPG" it took me to "General Gamming"(a forum I did not even know existed until now) where I saw all of these threads instead of what should have been the General RPG threads I had replied to.

Weird shit.

ironyuri

Sounds like Cleve was right about your drug use and profligate nature. Maybe he was right about your mother's couch too.

:smug:

AlaCarcuss

Arbiter
Yeah, the zork shit happened to me too, but only when I was logged in.

Logging out and I could read threads just fine. Log back in and I'm playing zork again.

All good today though (obviously).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom