Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WTF

Korgan

Arbiter
How do I deleted thread nobody cares about?

Shoelip

Arbiter
I'd be interested, but it would mean I would have to buy the game.

The_Pope

Scholar
I've actually got it.

Never tried the multiplayer, it was pretty dead even when it first came out.

Trojan_generic

Magister
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I have it, but I thought that no one ever managed to get the multiplayer working.

And no, thanks, I'm busy with multiplayer Trackmania at the moment.

Herbert West

Arbiter
I've bought the platinium [or special, whatever, I don't remember] edition for something arround 10 eurobucks and had good singleplayer experience. Alas, when I triend connecting to multiplayer servers, it turned bad. Servers were empty, few months after the release, those that I managed to connect to were probably located on the Moon, judging by the horrible lag... I'd like to try it again but sadly, I got rid of the game when I got bored with the singleplayer.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I dunno, I'd be up for it. Maybe. Dunno, haven't actually installed it and played the game yet.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Dark Messiah was fun in singleplayer. But multiplayer never was really there. Empty servers, horribly bugged... meh.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
We typically don't delete threads at the Codex. Just let it die.

1217863956987gd2.jpg

Solohk

Scholar
Emotional Vampire said:
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/738/1217863956987gd2.jpg
:lol:

Though I'm not sure where the inbred line came from, unless it's just referencing "the south".

Deleted member 7219

Hey, the UK is going the same way as America right now. A lot of those faults can also be applied here too, so I'd be a bit hypocritical by joining in the Yankee bashing.

I do hate American football though.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
But there's still more Americans than Australians which means more overall fatness.

Deleted member 7219

Suchy said:
Brits have cricket ffs.

Difference is, many other nations play cricket. Australia, New Zealand, Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka just to name a few. And cricket is bigger in Australia and Pakistan than it is in England. American Football.... played in U.S., Canada... anywhere else?

MetalCraze

Arcane
Hey yeah - that's a nice football where you carry something that isn't a ball in your hands.

But wait - americans have baseball - that's even more bizarre. Punch a ball with a stick and run around in circles like an idiot.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Hey yeah - that's a nice football where you wear shoes instead of balls on your feet

But wait - ukrainians have freckles - that's even more bizarre. You take a shit in a circle of friends and slap it like a retard and see who gets the most shit on their face

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom