Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WTF

Erzherzog

Magister
American Football leagues exist in Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Japan, Mexico, Israel and the UK.

It's not as unpopular as some make it to be. Still not a big sport anywhere internationally except for Japan, Canada, Germany, and the U.S. really.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
:lol: "what the fuck man, it's a part of your dick"

Football seems to be fun but baseball looks like utter boredom.

Turok

Erudite
MetalCraze said:
Hey yeah - that's a nice football where you carry something that isn't a ball in your hands.

But wait - americans have baseball - that's even more bizarre. Punch a ball with a stick and run around in circles like an idiot.

HAHAHA this make me laugh a lot because my country is good in beisbol and we sux on futbol.

Turok said:
beisbol and we sux on futbol.
Goddamn you foreigners crack me up

laugh460.jpg

Turok

Erudite
Redeye said:
skyway said:
Hey yeah - that's a nice football where you carry something that isn't a ball in your hands.

But wait - americans have baseball - that's even more bizarre. Punch a ball with a stick and run around in circles like an idiot.

Baseball is derived from some British game.

American Football I guess started out as some cross between rugby and soccer.
It turned more into a running/throwing game so they made the ball more and more oblong.

None of this matters.

The point of American Football is to see huge men hurt each other.

American football is fucking retard and boring, they always stop the fucking game and we have to wait until all the group say hu hu hu hu and then 3 seconds of game and another pause of 5-6 minutes all the time, fucking boring.

Helioth

Scholar
Redeye said:
skyway said:

Baseball is derived from some British game.

American Football I guess started out as some cross between rugby and soccer.
It turned more into a running/throwing game so they made the ball more and more oblong.

None of this matters.

The point of American Football is to see huge men hurt each other.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rounders

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Wolfenstein1942 said:
It's not as unpopular as some make it to be. Still not a big sport anywhere internationally except for Japan, Canada, Germany, and the U.S. really.
Eh, it's not really big in Germany. I mean, I couldn't even watch it on TV, with the single exception of the Super Bowl.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
the only sports that are for true bros are those that involve fists connecting with faces. oh yeah, and track.

anything else is a game, not a sport.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
MetalCraze said:
You as in plural. English is so streamlined.

You can use the archaic "ye", which is specifically the 2nd person plural personal pronoun.

Alternatively, you have the Southern "you all", "y'all", and "all y'all".

denizsi

Arcane
ScottishMartialArts said:
MetalCraze said:

You can use the archaic "ye", which is specifically the 2nd person plural personal pronoun.

Hearing either of those three, especially "all y'all", sends me into seizure. Hate. It. So. Much.

ScottishMartialArts said:
MetalCraze said:

For a plural you, typically I just use "you guys." Substitute guys with an appropriate noun; morons, fellas, girls, etc. Guys is interesting because you can get away with referring to girls using it.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/you_guys

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom