Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

xemous - making an announcement

Sarvis

Erudite
CleveFan said:
Your vile banter does not affect me in the least. Keep spewing your childish inanities but you can expect nothing but scorn from any civilized human being. That is something you know nothing about: civility. You are worse than animals.

Now... exactly what did I say that wasn't civil?

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
CleveFan said:
Your vile banter does not affect me in the least. Keep spewing your childish inanities but you can expect nothing but scorn from any civilized human being. That is something you know nothing about: civility. You are worse than animals.
Why are animals so bad? They don't cause war. They don't rape and murder for shits n giggles? I love all the animals! Especially ducks. They have the tightest asses. You know why you don't see any gay ducks? BECAUSE THEY ALL SINK! HYUK HYUK HYUK!

ExitiumFan

Educated
You sink even further into the depths of monstrosity, "Killzig". The inclusion of beastiality and pedophilia make a combination that is beyond vile, beyond understandable in any human whatsoever. But then again, you are not truly human.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
CleveFan said:
You sink even further into the depths of monstrosity, "Killzig". The inclusion of beastiality and pedophilia make a combination that is beyond vile, beyond understandable in any human whatsoever. But then again, you are not truly human.
I am not human, you're right. I am the second coming! YOU CHRISTIANS HAVE IT ALL WRONG. ME AND THE APOSTLES USED TO FUCK SHEEP ALL THE TIME. WHY DO YOU THINK THE ROMANS HATED ME? LOOSEN UP A LITTLE!

ExitiumFan

Educated
You mock my religion by claiming to be the antichrist? Can you truly be any worse?

Sarvis

Erudite
CleveFan said:

So... you want to screw a kitten? Man Killzig hadn't even thought of combining the two! You're a credit to your religion!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom