Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
Why tf would a nopon create a human sex doll? Pure degeneracy. The nopon are the worst things in all these games. Little fat turdballs who talk like babies, I can't imagine them touching their toes let alone participating in battle. So weird. Give me the cats from MH any day, at least they don't talk.

XC2 has better combat than the original, where every fight is just debuff, break, topple, repeat; for 100 straight hours. At least here you can play around with different blades and try to optimize combos, though the gacha shit almost completely ruins that too. I don't feel bad at all about installing the DLC in Yuzu and getting free cores.

XC1 also had the issue where 99% of the fights were just a level check with no skill or tactics required, that doesn't seem to be the case as much in XC2 where stuff is still killing me even when I'm higher level sometimes. The original had the foresight mechanics but it was pointless for practically the entire game, I just never needed to use it.

shrekkie

Novice
Torna and future redeemed both had more polished battle systems than their main games, I wish they had let you run around with those parties/mechanics through the main games. There wasn't enough meat in the endgame of future redeemed especially to play around with your powered up party

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom