Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Yet another Stones of Arnhem thread

Spiky

Learned
Years passed since SoA materials appeared in 2012 on eBay. I saw many documents, sketches and maps, but only recently I realized there were also floppy disks found (possibly with some demo?). Any chance something similar to Warcraft Adventures (https://www.pcgamer.com/warcraft-adventures-download/) will happen? If anyone got something interesting regarding Stones of Arnhem, it would be great if you shared!

Also, I will upload all materials I've gathered over the years during the weekend, since there are many dead links around.

youhomofo

Augur
Does anyone remember who was working on Stones of Arnhem with Cleve? Like, there were two other guys who wanted to add the butthole and penis monsters. And they were weirdly famous Australians. Anyone?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The one you're most likely thinking of was Max Phipps. He played The Toadie in The Road Warrior and he died in 2000. He's the one who was supposedly in charge of the Sir-Tech spinoff in Aussieland who was working on SoA and whom Cleve had the fortune of working with (and who was responsible for all those dildos Cleve found in the bathroom).

This is, of course, all detailed in the most famous thread the Codex has ever seen, the Great and Wondrous Why Did Sir-tech go bankrupt? thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom