Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

YOU GUYS RULE

roundly

Novice
i found this site thru a link on the elders scrolls forum and so many people were complaing about what you said about The Elder Scrolls IV: Obvious Crap and its all true im sure its looks kinda pretty but it will be a shit hole of a game heres a link to the forum aswell.
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=215220

But you should reap some of the other posts every second post is about people complaing of
things missing from the game.

and id like to know what you think of this game
http://www.projectoffset.com/
hes the quote from one of the pages
"Project Offset" (working title) is a game like no other first person shooter to date. We wanted to make an FPS set in a epic fantasy world. A game where you can choose one of many character classes. A game where clans can combat over mission based objectives and be ranked accordingly. A game where you can play alone, coop, team based objective or deathmatch.

The controls feel exactly how an FPS player would expect. Play as an archer and
your skill using the bow and leading your target is what will set you apart. When the battles get close up, pull out your sword and continue the fight melee.

For players who like vehicle combat, we won't disappoint. Project Offset will have creatures you can ride, dragons you can fly, siege weapons you can man -- all part of an epic battle between you and your foes.

Project Offset is built around a next gen engine, where every model is created with the amount of detail and effort normally found only in a cinematic, making you part of an epic story.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Bunch of idiots. Read what they said about KotOR II. Sure, the game wasn't as good as the the previous one, but look what they wrote about that "uninspired". They wrote that about the game that got the "game of the year" award from Swedish PC Gamer. Lol. That's enough for me to ignore those ignorant idiots who never even played the games they claim to review...

roundly

Novice
!HyPeRbOy! said:
Trash said:
Very touching first post, now please remove your hands from my penis.

Exactly my thought, except I was thinking mouth instead of hands. And ass instead of penis.

sorry i thourght it was a milkshake and since when do chicks have dicks oh wait im sorry did the surgery hurt much im sure it would get a sex change well for me im every colour of the rainbow so horses cant hurt you unless they fall from the sky at high speeds

roundly

Novice
kingcomrade said:
Why have we been getting so many dumbfucks lately? And why do none of them use punctuation?
Well coz i like being insulted and im lazy

Fresh

Erudite
roundly said:
!HyPeRbOy! said:
Trash said:
Very touching first post, now please remove your hands from my penis.

Exactly my thought, except I was thinking mouth instead of hands. And ass instead of penis.

sorry i thourght it was a milkshake and since when do chicks have dicks oh wait im sorry did the surgery hurt much im sure it would get a sex change well for me im every colour of the rainbow so horses cant hurt you unless they fall from the sky at high speeds

Funny, this remark made by Vault Dweller comes to mind... 'The [post] is like ... poetry written by a retarded person"

roundly

Novice
Funny, this remark made by Vault Dweller comes to mind... 'The [post] is like ... poetry written by a retarded person"
Wow how sweet Retarded thats the niced thing any of you guys have ever said and i thourght you guys were mean insulting Mother Fuckers you guys are really getting slack[/quote]

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
roundly said:
Wow how sweet Retarded thats the niced thing any of you guys have ever said and i thourght you guys were mean insulting Mother Fuckers you guys are really getting slack
Can we have that again but with punctuation?

whitemithrandir

Erudite
DarkUnderlord said:
roundly said:
Wow how sweet Retarded thats the niced thing any of you guys have ever said and i thourght you guys were mean insulting Mother Fuckers you guys are really getting slack
Can we have that again but with punctuation?

It wouldn't make half as much sense if punctuated.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom