Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

You know it's a sad time for gaming when a game based off of

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
gay

lightbane

Arcane
Black Cat said:
@ Mortmal

No, it doesn't. Chaos Gate's soundtrack gets you in that mood you speak of. Dawn of War is just your run of the mill faux epic lalala, utterly unmemorable and boring. But i guess it tries to convey the brainwashed sterility of His castrated supersoldiers, and that it pulls of pretty well.

Says the hypocrite slaneeshi cultist, eh witch? Imperial guard theme was cool.

lightbane

Arcane
*Cough*I terribly dislike your bloody lps of indecent hentai games like rance and the stepsister thingy, so in response I'll lp a game with pedophilia, rape and gay sex!! Nya!*cough*

SmallThumbnail.jpg

Can I, like, say that's because my morals and virtue swing along my moods and so i'm justified by not having control over it? No? Crap, *sigh*. Alright. You win. I'm a total hypocrite. :(

But c'mon, the new LP is totally epic! You know it, I know it, they all know it. :3

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom