Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Your favourite Angry Joe gets pawned on video!

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Do you remember Angry Joe? Of course you do, he came to the Codex to advertise his new site once. Well, a guy pretty much bitchslaps him on Youtube. Check it out, it's funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7pfpLTey2A

Multi-headed Cow

This scheming gnome is clearly trying to turn us against our champion of the people, Angry Joe. :obviously:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Rasputin said:
Was it really AngryJoe who promoted his website here? Looked more like poor trolling.
I think it was Joe, but who knows.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
Your favourite Angry Joe gets pawned on video!
he might be the only "Angry Joe" i know, but he's still not my favourite... oh and the other guy is not a dwarf but obviously a lesbian after menopause

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm pretty sure that video was posted in the original angry joe thread.

Ermm

Erudite
The ones who are making ranting videos about shitty video game reviewers are even worse than reviewers themselves.

Hobo Elf said:
An old pedophile makes a youtube video to bitch about some spic?

:bravo:

His youtube page says he is 32 years old, but his hobo beard makes him look like 40.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Jesus, Christ, that Angry Joe dude is a horrible subhuman. He deserves to be gassed.

Also, that dude from the video was rather annoying. He really shouldn't move this close to the camera, it's horribly pushy.

A user named cat

They both seem like jackasses to me. This dude lost me when he called him a ''douchebag jock''. Really, a jock? Is this an 80's teen drama? Is that some kind of ultimate geek insult for slobs who don't shave and have never played a sport before?

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Fallout3_Thumb_04.jpg

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
faggot angry at faggot, makes a faggot video

faggots all around

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
I wonder if Angry Jackass is reading this thread right now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom