Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

YouTube videos that can give you cancer !

deama

Prophet
Now then I could be possibly making myself look an utter twat here replying but I'll roll with it.
That's what I meant by disingenuous he talks about Megaton and Little lamplight as being interesting places with these exciting quests all the while ignoring the utter stupidity of what they are.
Well done you trolled me.
Sometimes it is difficult to be absolutely sure about the motives or design of other codexers.
No he addresses the issues people have with them, like with megaton's "can't see where they get food from", "why they built it close to a radiated rocket" and "can't see where they get water from" issues; he also talks about the characters living there.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
You must be some kind of stupid deama

When we talk about problems with Megaton and Little Lamplight, we talk about things like how someone can be at Ground Zero during a nuclear detonation and survive. Or how you can't kill anyone in Little Lamplight because *reasons*.

Does the video address that?

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath

Fallout 3 The best Fallout ! Comment section also contains cancer.
A large part of this video is surprisingly stupid.
He also considers Fallout New Vegas to be significantly inferior to 3 for those who like to be triggered.

We need a "what a retarded faggot" rating for that video. Having said that, I just skipped around. I'm not listening to 2 fucking hours of that shit

Zer0wing

Cipher
He also considers Fallout New Vegas to be significantly inferior to 3 for those who like to be triggered.
Retards gonna retard and agree on half-assed palliatives instead of actual RPGs in favor of pretty pictures. This is TL;DW on this whole video.

deama

Prophet
You must be some kind of stupid deama

When we talk about problems with Megaton and Little Lamplight, we talk about things like how someone can be at Ground Zero during a nuclear detonation and survive. Or how you can't kill anyone in Little Lamplight because *reasons*.

Does the video address that?
Yes, the video addresses that stuff too, it's 2 hours long afterall. I don't remember his exact reasons though.
I've been meaning to rewatch this video and the "fallout 3 is garbage" one. I can make timestamps if you want.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Quote "Skyrim's main quest was cheesy but fallout 4 showed some signs of improvement"
Or how about "Make the world even more alive ! radiant AI made great strides towards this goal".
Both of these statements are true. Fallout 4's main quest is shit, but it was an improvement over Skyrim.
Radiant AI did exist, it just rarely showed in gameplay. A good example of this is the "Whodunit?" quest in Oblivion where the AI would pick up nearby weapons off the ground or on cupboards to fight you.

Oracsbox

No he addresses the issues people have with them, like with megaton's "can't see where they get food from", "why they built it close to a radiated rocket" and "can't see where they get water from" issues; he also talks about the characters living there.[/QUOTE]

If you really want to discuss the video this thread really isn't the place.Repost the video in the Bethesda RPG section and I'm sure you'll have fun.

However I will just point out why it doesn't matter how Megaton is supposed to feed itself.No one even remotely sane would live in a town built around a nuclear weapon which at any moment could explode,the town itself would never have been built in such a location no matter the circumstances.
Little Lamplight a town run by children in a lawless wasteland could not exist the premise is utterly retarded therefore any argument about the place is futile.
But like I said go to the RPG section with the vid.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Related:

ReZ9Z69.jpg

Oracsbox

Rage from faggots

The cancer that was "The xbox Call of Doodie player"

Last edited by a moderator:

Modron

Arcane
Why Fallout ? or is this deviance commonplace and it just flew past me
It's more like the number of mlp degenerates is so massive, that any and every other media has been mixed with mlp such that it is probably easier to make a list of things they haven't sullied.

kalganoat

Savant
Every reaction channel needs to die. I hate searching for some new release and 8 out of 10 are shitty reaction videos.

Bruma Hobo

Lurker
Ah, remember back when BTE was precisely about this stuff?

Here's a couple of classics:

Okagron

Prophet

Besides this video being full of shit and trying to dismiss so much wrong with Fallout 3, i have seen Bethestards use this video whenever someone says Fallout 3 is terrible. Seriously, this guy has to be one of the worst Bethesda shills in existence and a lot of people are actually eating up what this guy is saying and think he has actual valid arguments.

Oracsbox

Not strictly gaming related I present this.Not sure if cancer or high art.

GrainWetski

Arcane
Cage at his best is certainly not cancer. Must watch movie that one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom