Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

YouTube videos that can give you cancer !

Oracsbox

This is both monumentally deluded and retarded.
Quote "Skyrim's main quest was cheesy but fallout 4 showed some signs of improvement"
Or how about "Make the world even more alive ! radiant AI made great strides towards this goal".
:nocountryforshitposters::dead:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

>Card played about short dicks, everyone laughs.
>Card played about booing at the Special Olympics, everyone cheers for making a good joke.
>Card played about Trump and refugees, YouTuber launches into satirical impression of the POTUS as everyone else laughs.
>Card played about Hitler body pillow, everyone laughs.
>Card played about Nazi easy-bake oven, more laughs.
>Card played about Minecraft Let'sPlay videos, pretentious laughter as YouTubers pretend to be better than other YouTubers.
>Card played about getting demonetized by YouTube, forced laughter due to self-awareness kicking in.
>Card played about sexual acts committed in a church, light laughter and puns thrown about.
>Card played about Jesus bare-backing Mohammed... awkward cries of "Oh My Gawd" and stifled groans all-round.

:nocountryforshitposters:

ortucis

Prophet

>Card played about booing at the Special Olympics, everyone cheers for making a good joke.
>Card played about Trump and refugees, YouTuber launches into satirical impression of the POTUS as everyone else laughs.
>Card played about Minecraft Let'sPlay videos, pretentious laughter as YouTubers pretend to be better than other YouTubers.
>Card played about getting demonetized by YouTube, forced laughter due to self-awareness kicking in.
>Card played about sexual acts committed in a church, light laughter and puns thrown about.
>Card played about Jesus bare-backing Mohammed... awkward cries of "Oh My Gawd" and stifled groans all-round.

Please don't be offensive to Muslims.

Else they'll fucking murder you. [/quote]

Oracsbox

Good find ! pure cancer from twats

Daniel Pacheco

Educated
i only browsed the thread, i didn't watch any video and i barely read a post here and there, and i'm already feeling sick. for real. i want to puke. humanity needs to die.

Oracsbox

Fallout 3 The best Fallout ! Comment section also contains cancer.
A large part of this video is surprisingly stupid.
He also considers Fallout New Vegas to be significantly inferior to 3 for those who like to be triggered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracsbox

i only browsed the thread, i didn't watch any video and i barely read a post here and there, and i'm already feeling sick. for real. i want to puke. humanity needs to die.
What a great review of my thread thank you ! :D

Oracsbox

I liked the video and thought it had some good points, what's the problem?

:D You lying tart

No, I'm serious. Did you even watch most of it? Or just like 5 minutes?

How can I take anyone seriously on the codex ? and yes I watched all of it for my sins.

deama

Prophet

I liked the video and thought it had some good points, what's the problem?

:D You lying tart

No, I'm serious. Did you even watch most of it? Or just like 5 minutes?

How can I take anyone seriously on the codex ? and yes I watched all of it for my sins.

So you wanna discuss it or ?

Oracsbox

I'm not sure what you want to discuss ? His argument is disingenuous and his comparisons to show Vegas as inferior boggle my mind.
Basic things being completely ignored like the utter stupidity of places like Little Lamplight and Megaton.The later part of the video discussing morality choices etc..and Fallout 3 having the edge over Vegas are just stupid.These things have been discussed a thousand times before.I think you're trolling.

Bio Force Ape

Arcane
iu

deama

Prophet

I'm not sure what you want to discuss ? His argument is disingenuous and his comparisons to show Vegas as inferior boggle my mind.
Basic things being completely ignored like the utter stupidity of places like Little Lamplight and Megaton.The later part of the video discussing morality choices etc..and Fallout 3 having the edge over Vegas are just stupid.These things have been discussed a thousand times before.I think you're trolling.
But, he does talk about megaton and little lamplight.

Oracsbox

Now then I could be possibly making myself look an utter twat here replying but I'll roll with it.
That's what I meant by disingenuous he talks about Megaton and Little lamplight as being interesting places with these exciting quests all the while ignoring the utter stupidity of what they are.
Well done you trolled me.
Sometimes it is difficult to be absolutely sure about the motives or design of other codexers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom