Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Zenimax and it's SECOND Post-Apoc game (From ID)

Durwyn

Prophet
Post-Apoc... This term should be used to describe every Bethesdian game after FO3 . It was helluva apocalypse.

Durwyn

Prophet
Mister Arkham said:
Wasn't ID already working on this? Seem to remember them showing a PostApoc shooter/driver at E3 a couple of years ago.

Rage ? I remember it only becouse of ultimate awesomness of ID Tech 5 engine.

Jim Cojones

Prophet
Hobo Elf said:
Mister Arkham said:
Wasn't ID already working on this? Seem to remember them showing a PostApoc shooter/driver at E3 a couple of years ago.

That one was called Rage.
And After The Impact is not a name for a new game but for a page that promotes Rage. I'm not sure how does it work but such are the ways of modern marketing.

bat_boro

Arcane
SimpleComplexity said:
This, on the other hand:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclu ... -wet/52636 (WET)
is and even those G-Tards see it`s shit. (ok, 50% of them)

How do you know Todd Howard is not working on that game?
Simple - shit doesn't blow up every 5 seconds.

That retarded slow-motion in every firefight though - definitely his style. Maybe... maybe he's become somebody's source of inspiration? :conspiracy:

bat_boro

Arcane
Hobo Elf said:
What if Todd has a twin brother?

I hear they are currently developing an army of Todds somewhere in Area 51. Been doing that since the 50s. Todd Howard is actually square one and this Bethesda thing is just one giant experiment with trying the prototype in an actual social environment. Soon they'll begin to mass produce them and we'll be completely fucked.

At least that's what I heard.

Mister Arkham

Scholar
DefJam101 said:
Morgoth said:
Rage will be Post-Apocalypses done right.

iD is aiming for a T rating.

A post-apoc FPS, rated T. :cry:

Eh...doesn't necessarily mean anything. Just because the best PA games that the Codex has ever seen were M-rated doesn't mean that you can't have a good T-rated PA game. I've never really found id to do much without reason, especially when it comes to rating. Of the team thinks that this will function well as a T title, then it likely will. We'll just have to wait and see.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom