Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

More MCA Codex Trolls.... INCOMING!

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
it needs at least five more iterations. everybody should have their turn with this hot piece of ass.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
everybody should have their turn with this hot piece of ass.

c75dc2eb.png

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
it was lefthandblack's rape analog :(

Honestly, I think it's mainly that MCA is open to criticism and doesn't get butthurt over what people say. That's probably the best way to have a good relationship with the Codex for anyone, aside from liking crpgs.

Yeah. You probably don't even need to like rpgs as long as you don't derp too hard. Speaking of that, did he ever comment about Alpha Protocol's reception here?

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Avellone beat you guys to it, sorry

not that anyone could beat Majestic Chris Avellone, of course
Dragon Age: Origins was once the Codex GotY.
You mean it can be the GotY more than once? People aren't kidding when they say AI's see the world differently... how?

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Let me shed some light and save you all some trouble...

and the Ugly - what is this, I don't even...

deus101 - "I wan't my troll to be crushed by a gigantic teapot that crashed through a computer monitor. Next to the corpse a math sheet with some badly calculated projection matrices.... ....its currently relevant, 3.3 core is a bitch and GLM is for pussies."

Well...it was sorta relevant at the time :oops:

Pretty sure I suffered from sleep deprivations to.

(In the end it turned out that my matrices wasn't the problem. The end, No morals)

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Jaesun is a fortunate man, he can love MCA even more than we do.

While yes in theory. But actually LOVING MCA would just be too kind of creepy.... for me. I'll just continue to love him as a man that continues to fight the good fight and show us what he can do and is capable of in Wastland 2. <3

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
decided to take out the monitor glare, give the light some direction and slightly tweak the luminosity, I like it a lot more now
0dc98840.png
--->
f38b2fef.png

alternatively someone who's actually able to replicate cartoonish monitor glare step up please

Jaesun is a fortunate man, he can love MCA even more than we do.

While yes in theory. But actually LOVING MCA would just be too kind of creepy.... for me. I'll just continue to love him as a man that continues to fight the good fight and show us what he can do and is capable of in Wastland 2. <3

Hmm...if love is too weird, what about simply lusting for his cock? You can also do that, right? I don't really understand samesexuals that much

LundB

Mistakes were made.
decided to take out the monitor glare, give the light some direction and slightly tweak the luminosity, I like it a lot more now.

With the better glow, that's better than my last one (where the main advantage was lack of monitor glare), but I did like having the monitor and keyboard a more distinct, non-bluish grey (same grey as the codex borders I think). With that in mind, here's a combination of your improved glow and my previous effort.

jMm6J.png
+
f38b2fef.png
=
QTUFX.png

I don't want this icon to ever be able to walk again by the time we're done with it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom