Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter 5 Year Followup On The Currie / Barkmore Enigma

Which One of These Human Beings (and Neanderthal) Resembles Calvin Barkmore

• Ian Currie, HOMO Sapiens & Jagged Alliance Designer ... Was Clairvoyant About His Own Future

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • Cleve Blakemore, Neanderthal Prince & Author of Grimoire ... Undying Immortal Creature

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Neither, I resemble Calvin Barkmore

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Calvin Barkmore is every Codexer who asks for gameplay without combat

Votes: 55 52.9%

• Total voters

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Blobbers with good tactical combat are best.
That's why I think my next one is going to have way better tactical feel because of going to Fudge RPG system. If I tried to write one from scratch again it is bound to have issues that would need 1000 years to weed out. Fudge RPG +1-1 dice system is self-fixing by nature for perfect response.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Aw, come on, Baxander. That was a p. good post...

Edit: he reposted some of it in a new thread.

Last edited:

blamzooie

Educated
Cleveland Mark Blakemore did you know that some of your posts on aussurvivalist have been immortalised in a doctoral thesis? Someone from Macquarie wrote 246 pages on "Charting the Path of Radicalisation in the Australian Survivalist Sub-Culture" and your Texas Arcane posts are in that tome.

link to thesis (fixed broken AWS link)

Last edited:

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Cleveland Mark Blakemore did you know that some of your posts on aussurvivalist have been immortalised in a doctoral thesis? Someone from Macquarie wrote 246 pages on "Charting the Path of Radicalisation in the Australian Survivalist Sub-Culture" and your Texas Arcane posts are in that tome.

link to thesis
That entire thesis is basically a twink giving a long 30 minute blowjob to authority figures that ends with a facial. It's all just effeminate squealing and leftist rubbish dressed up in an academic flavor of false sophistication. Australians are the sick men of the Pacific. When China nukes it that will be a service to all mankind.

It's only at the moment the enrichers break down the front door and pull an 800 man train on one of these academics they realize finally it was always a bigger world out there than a little man like them was equipped to cope with.

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron

link to thesis
That entire thesis is basically a twink giving a long 30 minute blowjob to authority figures that ends with a facial. It's all just effeminate squealing and leftist rubbish dressed up in an academic flavor of false sophistication. Australians are the sick men of the Pacific. When China nukes it that will be a service to all mankind.

It's only at the moment the enrichers break down the front door and pull an 800 man train on one of these academics they realize finally it was always a bigger world out there than a little man like them was equipped to cope with.
While your analysis of Australians is sadly accurate I feel it's my duty as an Australian to stand by my countrymen and weather the coming storm. If we've suffered thus far it's in decent part because we can't get the Freemason/CIA scum off of our necks for half a minute.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Yeah, Australia won't get nuked it will be redeemed and liberated by China.
They already built nice tidy camps for themselves after disarming. Such polite people those ozzies.
The second the Chinese have set up their offices in Australia all women under 30 will be shipped back to China and all men will endure a 24 hour ordeal at the hands of Chinese troops where they learn to please like Ned Beatty in DELIVERANCE. 1 out of 100 will be selected for duty in the comfort camp, the rest will be liquified into a puree slurry to use as fertilizer.

deliveranceoz.gif

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Wouldn't the burger king want Cleve eating Whoppers? Come on King Randor.... BK have it your way.
8UW2OtQ.jpg

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
It'd be ironic if he became so poor he was flipping burgers at BK wearing a cardboard crown. I'd pay a buck or two and get it autographed. A selfie... then order a whopper meal since i haven't eaten there in over 25 years.

WELCOME MY CHILD!

YOUR ORDER IS READY!

THOU ART HUNGRY!

Beast British

Novice
Imagine going into BK and seeing RG there and just saying "Name, Job, Bye". I'd probably have to use my burger king bathroom tokens and rub one out in the stall right there!

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
To celebrate Grimoire Release Day I went to the country club and had a plate of barbecue smoked ribs as only Americans know how to make them.

Best thing I have tasted in thirty years. Of course Americans with natural culinary instincts always have bowl of barbecue beans served with barbecue ribs. If you aren't full after that meal it's time for you to move to some poncey nation like Britain and have scones.

grimace

Arcane
To celebrate Grimoire Release Day I went to the country club and had a plate of barbecue smoked ribs as only Americans know how to make them.

Best thing I have tasted in thirty years. Of course Americans with natural culinary instincts always have bowl of barbecue beans served with barbecue ribs. If you aren't full after that meal it's time for you to move to some poncey nation like Britain and have scones.

Have you agreed to any interviews with anyone? I haven't seen you on MattChat.

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron

The supremacy of American barbeque is a fiction. If I had to eat either English of American food for the rest of my life I'd choose English. Roast beef, fish and chips, lovely.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

BBQ Beans are an abomination.

The supremacy of American barbeque is a fiction. If I had to eat either English of American food for the rest of my life I'd choose English. Roast beef, fish and chips, lovely.

Absolutely. Americans should also have to give up things like apple pie and eggs on toast until they bend the knee and apologise for their unfunny "british cooking" jokes.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

The best part about enjoying English roast beef is when the Somali Warlord dressed as a female in clown makeup busts into the pub and he and his men gangrape your wives while they force you to watch at gunpoint. It gives a special flavor to the meal when you realize the English have been silently exterminated on their own soil and this will be your last meal.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

Have you agreed to any interviews with anyone? I haven't seen you on MattChat.
MattChat is likely the only place I will ever appear for any reason.

I like Matt. He has a simple purity of enthusiasm for his show that shines through. Thanks to his self-funded operation he has documented half the missing stories of the early days of the computer game industry.

I am regularly contacted by many other scumbags and I sometimes work on a reply to them that will cut them to the bone with such unalterable condemnation they will realize it is finally time to schedule their transition surgery.

I really, really hate media people at 60. I despise them. They are subhuman loathsome vermin. Never ever trust a media person.

Was being harassed for a while by Andy Chalk and a dozen others. They are dreaming, they will never interview with me. Unworthy Untermenschen.

I stand with Trump and what he is doing now ... withholding his presence from irrelevant Fox News so they are forced to stage these sad, depressing comical "Republic debates" featuring people with single-digit support in the polls but no Trump. Fox News since Carlson's evacuation is rapidly becoming the digital hobo of the streaming services, an old rheumy rummy pushing a shopping cart alongside the highway filled with dead cats and yelling at passing cars with his website address on his back on a piece of cardboard.

We need to do the same for the fake computer game journalism circus. Starve them out until their bodies are found outside in the parking lots of game studios completely emaciated and pecked to death by crows. If nobody gives them access to anything, they lose all credibility and are revealed as grown men who cannot get real day jobs. They'll be reduced to "crisis stories" outside of apartments where game developers may or may not live reporting on a terrible fire at their residence --- which they just started themselves.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom