Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Andhaira's nickname should not be Andy

What do you call AndhairaX?

• AndhairaX (right answer)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andhaira (okay answer)

• Andy (wrong answer)

• kingcomrade (right answer)

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Because sometimes when I browse the Codex I come across posts referring to Andy and since my name is Andy...man I become confused until I know for sure which of the Andies they are referring to. Most seem to use it as a nickname for AndhairaX but I'm sure I've been called Andy too. I want you all to stop doing that. I'm Andyman and Andhaira is simply Andhaira. There's no way around that fact. Stop the laziness.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
His account may be banned but AndhairaX lives on, as worthy of a high profile user. His name is used. And it keeps getting shortened to Andy. Which is unacceptable. And totally not cool.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
You know by making this topic you're just inviting people to use that abbreviation.

I won't because you're totally bro

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Copyright, the pinnacle of western civilization.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Nah, I agree. Andy's presence here might live on but there's no reason for us to call him Andy since he's banned.

So what're are you worried about horse? Andy's away. You remember Andy guys? Oh the laughs we had, me and Andy.

spekkio

Arcane
Hey, Locue.

Wasn't Andy your alt after all? Just let it go mang and re-roll with another one.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I just don't want to walk into a thread where we're discussing donkeyfuckers and then somebody says Andy to refer to Andhaira (a proud donkeyfucker) but some asshole thinks they're talking about me. I don't want that type of situation. Cause I don't fuck donkeys. I wouldn't even fuck a donkey with a condom. Crispy get the fuck out of here. Don't you have a penis to care for or something? I wish I had a penis to care for. I've said too much. Goodnight.

curry

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:
I just don't want to walk into a thread where we're discussing donkeyfuckers and then somebody says Andy to refer to Andhaira (a proud donkeyfucker) but some asshole thinks they're talking about me. I don't want that type of situation. Cause I don't fuck donkeys. I wouldn't even fuck a donkey with a condom. Crispy get the fuck out of here. Don't you have a penis to care for or something? I wish I had a penis to care for. I've said too much. Goodnight.

damn ranters keep ranting :smug:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Someone (Shannow I think?) once called Andhaira Aunthairy. That's a good one.

Also, right answer is Andhaira, since AndhairaX is merely another alt, and calling him Andhaira forever references the Rat Diplomacy thread.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I read something about donkey fuckers. I thought Andy was a horse?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Oh hey, you. It annoys me that I had to wait for an HBO TV show to find out that Jaime Lannister is not your real name. Very annoying. And disappointing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom