Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Andhaira's nickname should not be Andy

What do you call AndhairaX?

• AndhairaX (right answer)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andhaira (okay answer)

• Andy (wrong answer)

• kingcomrade (right answer)

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
Andyman Messiah said:
Oh hey, you. It annoys me that I had to wait for an HBO TV show to find out that Jaime Lannister is not your real name. Very annoying. And disappointing.

But at least you didn't spell it Jamie like everyone else.

laclongquan

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:
Because sometimes when I browse the Codex I come across posts referring to Andy and since my name is Andy...man I become confused until I know for sure which of the Andies they are referring to. Most seem to use it as a nickname for AndhairaX but I'm sure I've been called Andy too. I want you all to stop doing that. I'm Andyman and Andhaira is simply Andhaira. There's no way around that fact. Stop the laziness.

We ever refered to you as Andy? :godimsomadtheyremovedthissmiley:

I mean, at the height of familiarity you are known as Horsie, which is cool and all. Mildly erotic for our resident females and trannies, even.

Why would we use that commoner-than-dirt Andy monicker?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
'and me my 'andsoap Anyway, I hope you've all learned your lesson. Lessons. One lesson, several lessons. There are more than one of you, I think. Fuck. Horses don't school. Like copy-paste-guy laclongquan said, call me Horsie or Andyman so there won't be a mixup. Mixups. Fuck. How do we do these things? Also tell Grunker we're is gonna kick his red and white ass p. soon for stealing my majestic thing. I can't hire a hockey team to kick Bethesda's ass unfortunately. Working on it. Asses. FUCK.

edit: "we're is" makes it all more powerful

spekkio

Arcane
Hey, Andy. It looks like you need some of:

5EK4e.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
That should be in the tits thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom