Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda Presents - Prey 2 (CANCELLED)

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
I always thought it's a worse Doom 3.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
The game not meeting their quality standards probably means it isn't enough of a Call of Duty clone in their eyes. So they have given the studio more time to rethink their game in more, shall we say, "generic" terms.

I found Prey 1 to be pretty fun. Closer at least to the shooters of old than the shit that's spewed out today.

Prey 2 looked like it had nothing in common with the first game at all. Might as well have put a new name on it or something. Would've been better if it had been canceled.

gromit

Arcane
I found Prey 1 to be pretty fun. Closer at least to the shooters of old than the shit that's spewed out today.
Yet simultaneously more novel. It's not without its flaws, but when someone really trashes it, I can't help but think they got hung up on the whole "can't die" thing.

Prey 2 looked like it had nothing in common with the first game at all. Might as well have put a new name on it or something. Would've been better if it had been canceled.
When a futuristic urban bounty hunter FPS is announced, I have a very hard time giving a damn what it's named. Call it "Queer Game for Poo-Pants Retards" and sell physical copies only, and I'd still be lined up outside the shop.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
There are no lines to buy games.

Ermm

Erudite
Yet simultaneously more novel. It's not without its flaws, but when someone really trashes it, I can't help but think they got hung up on the whole "can't die" thing.

Well, it bugged me, and honestly, I cannot find myself playing it through again, because there was almost no challenge involved.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I'm sure it would have been as awesome as Derpshonored.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
"Human Head Studios is no longer working on. It's a franchise we still believe we can do something with -- we just need to see what that something is."

Nowhere does it mention Arkane, though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom