Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

bg2 Screeshots requested

afewhours

Scholar
Ghoulem said:
All I did was trying to insult afewhours, after he insulted Nuclear Hassan's Radiative Adventure 4.

Now, I remember! Wasn't it adapted from a Choose Your Own Adventure book or something? I should get around to playing it one of these days.

Lumpy

Arcane
Shannow said:
screencaptureprofessiontl2.jpg
You'd think an Arcane Priest would know more about gods than a Mage/Thief. You'd also think that a slave circus freak would not be able to become an Arcane Priest, but eh...

Black

Arcane
And that Viconia wouldn't want to be in such faggy party.
Keldorn, Anomen, Nalia and Aerie... Kick Viconia and take Mazzy, then you'll have full-scale "let's save the world" party >:O

MetalCraze

Arcane
BG2 with a party without Viconia and Korghan isn't worth playing
I like how Korghan tells Aerie everything I think about her but can't tell her because the script won't let me.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
afewhours said:
It took me six years to finish Moby Dick, therefore it sucks. GOAL!

Everyone always complains of Moby Dick, but I found it eminently readable. Perhaps a bit too light on the plot-side and a bit heavy on the exposition-side.

Perhaps it is your reading skillz that fall short, for a few hours.

TheLostOne

Savant
I don't think I ever read the whole thing. My problem with literature is that I'm always reading a few books at once and therefore works that require a little more patience sometimes get left on the nightstand and forgotten.

It's somewhat a lack of self-discipline, combined with a lack of interest. If there's a work of literature I really want to read, I will make myself. I can get through Faulkner and Kierkegaard without issues, but only because I really wanted to read those books. Moby Dick just never fit into that "gotta read it" category for me.

There are too many goddamn great books to read in the world. Makes it hard to justify spending too much time on those that don't interest you, although I suppose doing things outside your sphere of interest is useful for the simple fact of being an excercise in discipline and ensuring you keep an open mind.

Meh.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom