Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BOYCOTT! Let's give them their Revolution!

If you are one of those that fully enjoyed Fable 3 and had no issues with it, turn back now.

If you, like me, felt ripped off by a buggy and incomplete release, then join me now and take up the cause!

I propose a boycott of the Fable 3 DLC. If you preordered or bought LE items or products already, by all means redeem and use your content, but as for the "Black dye" pack, the Industrial Knight armor, the Understone pack, and whatever else they may try to sell us along the way I hope you will join me in a boycott of Fable 3 content. Let's show Microsoft/Lionhead, and the entire video game industry, that it is not an acceptable practice to push the release of a glitchy and incomplete product in an effort to line their own pockets (much like the rushed release of the XBox 360 itself. RROD anyone?). Then to cut simple content, like black clothing dye, just to make a few more dollars at our expense is a slap in the face on top of that.

I, myself, will be spreading the awareness for this cause across whatever forums and networks that I can and if you would like to join me, I'll gladly accept your help.

For the record, I am a Fable fanboy. I love this series and I hate to see it go this way. I preordered the LE of Fable 3 and have partially enjoyed it. It still does not change the fact that this game is neither what we were told it would be, nor what we as a video gaming community deserved for our hard-earned wages.

Viva la Revolution!

Felix

Arcane
Whose alt are you ?

Also Fable III is shit, news at 11.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
BoomstickSaint said:
For the record, I am a Fable fanboy. I love this series and I hate to see it go this way. I preordered the LE of Fable 3 and have partially enjoyed it.

Faggot.

I bought and supported every single Fallout 3 DLC.
Fable 3 will meet the same fate. The game has a certain ring in its name.

Im not saying the game is aweful like some people are saying. Its simply not a completed product. They are abusing their consumers and will sadly most likely get away with it and continue to do so.

I actually would like have all of the content they plan to release as DLC but Im holding off on buying it. If they seem to make a timely effort to repair they game they released I may reconsidered but as of now it is an indefinite boycott on my part.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Can't we just ban anyone who registers an account now? No good will ever come from these 2010 morons.

MonkeyLancer

Educated
Andyman Messiah said:
Can't we just ban anyone who registers an account now? No good will ever come from these 2010 morons.

Psst! I'm sure you already know this, seeing as you registered way back in 2004, but uuuh... I think it's a troll! :obviously:

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
MonkeyLancer said:
Psst! I'm sure you already know this, seeing as you registered way back in 2004, but uuuh... I think it's a troll! :obviously:

I think it's someone posting this same thing on any forum remotely related to "RPGs."

And there's nothing wrong with 2010 members by default you soopa-racist-mofos. :M

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
MonkeyLancer said:
Andyman Messiah said:

A troll who registered an account in 2010 so he could troll.

My point overrules your point because you don't have a point.

Whats worse than ignorant Fable fanboys is people clinging to delusions of join date entitlement.

We get it. You have no other redeeming traits to be proud of.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
Excommunicator said:
Whats worse than ignorant Fable fanboys is people clinging to delusions of join date entitlement.

no insulting the horse, bucko
he played FF7 for your sins

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Fens said:
Excommunicator said:

Amen brother, Amen.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
BoomstickSaint said:
Im not saying the game is aweful like some people are saying. Its simply not a completed product. They are abusing their consumers and will sadly most likely get away with it and continue to do so.

It's not like you had 2 games pointing out that this is what would inevitably happen, yet you retards lie to yourselves that next time will be better. Every. Single. Time. :roll:

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Excommunicator said:

Eh, if I wanted them I could just open up the console and player.addperk them.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Elhoim said:
Fens said:
Excommunicator said:

Amen brother, Amen.
The horse is our most majestic member, and even lets me post comics in the FF8 topic.

Achilles

Arcane
Ok let's see here:

a) You're a Fable fanboy...
b) ...who bought Fable III...
c) ... on the Xbaox 360.

Yeah, you deserve whatever tragedy has befallen you.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Alexandros said:
Ok let's see here:

a) You're a Fable fanboy...
b) ...who bought Fable III...
c) ... on the Xbaox 360.

Yeah, you deserve whatever tragedy has befallen you.

You wonder how many open-world games with serious bugs it will take before Xboxers come back to the PC for the power to fix these things via console or fan patches.

Maybe they never will... :decline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom