Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BOYCOTT! Let's give them their Revolution!

Micmu

Magister
You got what you deserve for preordering such piece of shit (or any game for that matter, as if there's a point). I hope Molly comes to you and personally farts in your stupid gullible face.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I haven't paid for any of the fable games and I intend to continue not paying for them.

Deneidez

Educated
Xor said:
I haven't paid for any of the fable games and I intend to continue not paying for them.
I don't even pay any attention for fable games. Ok, I tried first one, it was crap and I don't care about sequels. They all go to console trash bin.

And for you join date racists(!), check my posts and please vote, thank you. :)

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Deneidez said:
Too long, didn't read, didn't vote. Explain what it is in one sentence and I'll reconsider.

I'm one of those who like Fable. I played the first one and thought it was great fun, same with 2 and 3, so no boycotting from me. Heck, I don't even care to boycott stuff I dislike. I just accept and move on. Maybe stroke my penis a little too. I find that it works.

Deneidez

Educated
Andyman Messiah said:
Deneidez said:
Too long, didn't read, didn't vote. Explain what it is in one sentence and I'll reconsider.
Morrowind with crappy graphics(made by me) and highly dynamic world in which all beings born, live and die while changing the world dynamically.

Andyman Messiah said:
I'm one of those who like Fable.
Heres another one! Get him boys! : x

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
London "culture" magazine gave Fable 3 five stars. FIVE STARS! Though the "review" was two paragraphs long and read like the back of the dvd-box, so...

Also, never even tried any Fable :smug:

ortucis

Prophet
Still waiting for the PC release. I enjoyed Fable TLC, too bad they never released Fable 2 for PC.

Actually, I would prefer Black & White 3 but I am pretty sure that this time it will be a proper console fuck-fest ever since Lionhead has started playing with MSBALLS. :roll: At least Fable is a console game first and you don't expect too much, just have fun.

Topher

Cipher
I'm already boycotting Fable 3 because Fable 2 pissed me off.

Stakhanov

Augur
This shit should be retardoed just for calling Fable III an RPG.

Burn it before it posts again!

:x

LittleJoe

Arbiter
DLC = Downright Larcenous Capitalism.

Aimed at : Dumb Loyal Consumers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom