Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BOYCOTT! Let's give them their Revolution!

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
We're a rounding error.

J1M

Arcane
BoomstickSaint said:
If you are one of those that fully enjoyed Fable 3 and had no issues with it, turn back now.

If you, like me, felt ripped off by a buggy and incomplete release, then join me now and take up the cause!

I propose a boycott of the Fable 3 DLC. If you preordered or bought LE items or products already, by all means redeem and use your content, but as for the "Black dye" pack, the Industrial Knight armor, the Understone pack, and whatever else they may try to sell us along the way I hope you will join me in a boycott of Fable 3 content. Let's show Microsoft/Lionhead, and the entire video game industry, that it is not an acceptable practice to push the release of a glitchy and incomplete product in an effort to line their own pockets (much like the rushed release of the XBox 360 itself. RROD anyone?). Then to cut simple content, like black clothing dye, just to make a few more dollars at our expense is a slap in the face on top of that.

I, myself, will be spreading the awareness for this cause across whatever forums and networks that I can and if you would like to join me, I'll gladly accept your help.

For the record, I am a Fable fanboy. I love this series and I hate to see it go this way. I preordered the LE of Fable 3 and have partially enjoyed it. It still does not change the fact that this game is neither what we were told it would be, nor what we as a video gaming community deserved for our hard-earned wages.

Viva la Revolution!
How about you return the game because it doesn't work properly? And if they refuse to take it back, you do a charge-back on your credit card? You know, instead of giving them money and free advertising.

Blackula

Educated
The farting was very streamlined in this title, and the grimdark setting was a little bland. Still, at least you can cyber with your xbawks friends!

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Blackula said:
The farting was very streamlined in this title, and the grimdark setting was a little bland. Still, at least you can cyber with your xbawks friends!

But what if I don't have any xbawk friends, does it come with some? No way am I getting myself xbawks if the cyber is not guaranteed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom