Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bradylama's Fallout Iron Man Challenge!

Hellraiser

Arcane
80 years after Meatbag completes his epic quest and gets kicked out for all the hard work he did his grandson Tommy becomes the chosen one.

ss74.jpg

He inherits Meatbag's knack for small arms and picking locks. Unlike Meatbag however he prefers to spray bullets around rather then shoot people in the head. It's not like he knows how to aim at a specific body part anyway...

Confident in his skills he enters the temple(why the fuck do his tribemen live in tents when they can build a stone temple? Why the fuck are the descendants of Vault 13 dwellers living like fucking cavemen anyway?).

He literary kicks the asses(or tails) of several ants and scorpions, he heals up using his first aid skills and healing powder before dueling the idiot at the end of the temple.

Tommy's unarmed skill proves more than a match for the low on morale idiot.

ss75.jpg

Chosen one my ass, he's just scared shitless. Dressed civilized for a change Tommy leaves the shithole known as Arroyo, after repairing the well. As he travels to Klamath he encounters a bunch of molerats, he avoids fighting them by running away which is the smart thing to do. In Klamath he loots several homes without anyone noticing, he sells some stuff and buys a leather jacket. Tommy pays Sulik's debt, Sulik despite being another primitive tribal retard is smart enough to know that joining Tommy is the thing he should do.

Tommy helps the retard Todd err... Torr in guarding his moo-moos, he kills two suspicious rednecks that are sneaking around.

ss76.jpg

Now it's time for Tommy to get some guns since he manages to level enough to get his Small Guns skill up to over 100. He heads out towards the Den where he kills Flick and gets a snazzy .44 magnum and some leather armor.

ss77.jpg

Tommy needs MORE! So he kills tubby with his new .44 magnum. 3 shots per turn FTW!

ss78.jpg

More loot including a SMG which he equips in his other weapon slot. Now for some questing, Tommy repays Fred's debt since he has this odd feeling that he will profit from it. He also finds the elusive Lavender Flower novel some barbarian dumped near a barrel.

ss79.jpg

Feeling that his wallet is getting heavier Tommy decides to get some more cash by working for Lara's gang. After several tries he bluffs his way into the church. It's surprising that Tyler let him in after getting pissed off as hell by Tommy.

ss80.jpg

It looks that Tommy inherited a tendency for double crossing from Meatbag since in the end he screws over Lara and tells Tyler about her plans.

ss81.jpg

Shooting stuff is good but money is better.

Will Tommy get his hands on some really big guns? Or will he get gunned down by Highwaymen? Oh yeah and will he find a G.E.C.K?

EDIT: Tommy got killed by a slaver that rolled a critical hit on an SMG burst.....
And he almost made it to the Den..... Bloody random encounters...

co_tombstone.jpg

Jewy journey:

We last left Jewy having to decide between the Toxic Caves and going to the Den. Jewy decided to screw both and instead go to Trapper Town. But before that, he fed some of that jerky to a dog and got a key.

In Trapper Town he took the key and unlocked the door to get through to the northern area to a bunch of rats. Jewy then took time out of his day to beat the shit out of every one:

jrat.jpg

This would get him to gain a level:

jl3.jpg

Now Jewy made his decision to go to the Den to find Vic so he can be praised by retarded tribals for his skill. He came to the slavers:

jslavers.jpg

And found out about Vic's situation, he gave Vic the radio that Jewy had already stolen from his house and then found out he had to pay 1000 to get him free. Jewy didn't have the money for such an endeavor and decided to go about town to earn money since for some reason he couldn't find any good shit.

He did jobs for Mom and Rebecca and then came across Lara, who wanted a hell of a lot from Jewy. But luckily she was willing to pay so he fulfilled her requests. This would lead to conflict at the church:

jkill.jpg

And a level increase:

jl4.jpg

Jewy now went to purchase Vic's freedom. Little did he know that he was such a loser that he can't even have two followers, so now he must decide between Sulik and Vic. He is most likely going to choose Vic and leave Sulik at Mom's diner. But hasn't gotten around to it yet as he is still looking for that damn book that Rebecca wants him to find.

What will happen next for our hero? Probably death, but so far Jewy is a survivor.

Bradylama

Arcane
Board has been updated.

blanche7.jpg

Metzger certainly is a horrible brute of a man.

blanche8.jpg

Nobody will ever be good to you, Blanche. Blanche accomplished all of the Modoc quests but had the good sense not to take the Brahmin guarding. On the way to Vault City she encountered some golden geckos and...

blanche9.jpg

A cave full of deathclaws!

blanche10.jpg

"My land, fuck that."

blanche11.jpg

Surely some silly old test won't be too much for young Blanche...

blanche12.jpg

Oh well. Off to Gecko.

sah

Liturgist
76255987mo2.jpg

I've decided to bring Todd back from the dead... by engineering a clone with some improved stats. Toddsclone is now Gifted and means business: he will be able to handle Big Guns.

scr00000wv0.jpg

After recruiting Sulik we went to the Den for some easy xp from Lara. This time she died and Toddsclone got the cash.

scr00003aa5.jpg

Toddsclone relieved Tubby of his stuff and his life. Fortunately there were no guards around to fine him.

scr00004fe6.jpg

"Where's Tubby?"

scr00006ni7.jpg

We are unpleasantly surprised when Smitty decides to defend Flick. Didn't know they were buddies. Can Vic fix the car? We'll get the part from Gecko and we'll see.

scr00011kd5.jpg

Back in Klamath Toddsclone and Sulik help Torr and find about Smiley the trapper. Here Toddsclone goes up a level in the Toxic Caves.

scr00012yv8.jpg

That gecko never had a chance.

scr00014kw7.jpg

Toddsclone goes back to the Den again and rescues Vic. On his way back to Klamath he exchanges pleasantries with Joey, who shows Toddsclone where New Reno is on the map.

scr00017go8.jpg

This time the Rat Boss didn't stand a chance. I guess this dungeon doesn't need level scaling after all!

scr00020fd6.jpg

Modoc. All party members still in one piece.

scr00021vi3.jpg

Good thing Toddsclone had some dynamite. It's not cheap. Our hero decides he would fix the ghost farm issue and test his luck with random encounters.

scr00026tt6.jpg

Some nasty looking gangs were trying to bang Toddsclone... he just pretended they were Fallout fans and ran away.

scr00027zc5.jpg

Still in one piece. 8 AP/turn was enough to get away.

scr00030kh2.jpg

Conflict is avoided and Toddsclone gets his share of the pie. Sulik levels up!

scr00031kw3.jpg

Level Six. The perks are Awareness and Smooth Talking. Toddsclone and friends head out for VC and Gecko.

scr00034oh7.jpg

Powerplant quest is taken and Cassidy is recruited...

scr00037ey0.jpg

:( ...but he dies on the way to Gecko. I forgot to alter his combat orders and he charged a group of bandits like a retard. Worst setback so far, but Ironman is Ironman. He would be alive if he stayed with me, like those two. EVERYONE, DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE.

Bradylama

Arcane
Why the Hell do Sulik and Vic look like generic leather NPCs? Is this something about the Polish version?

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
So, for the first time I decided to play the Polish version of the game. I wonder about the quality of the translation.

My character will be a thief (tagged: Sneaking and Stealing), but since this is an Iron Man game, I won't have the balls to attempt stealing until I bump the skill at least into 70s (notice: no traits):
scr00002.jpg

Look what you can find in Shady Sands, without stealing, just by examining cupboards etc.: (the most important is a free piece of rope, not visible on the screen)
scr00001.jpg

As I have low perception and can't shoot too well now, I decide not to do the antidotum quest and skip the radscorpions for now. Anyway, I wanted to talk to Tandi, but she got spawned inside an exit area and conversation was impossible:
scr00003.jpg

On my way to Vault 15 I encountered a merchant. Foreseeing ammo problems, I decided to give up my excess knives and a stimpak:
scr00004.jpg

Using my free piece of rope, I descended to the 2nd level of Vault 15.

Bradylama

Arcane
blanche14.jpg

Browsing through the Poseidon mainframe, Blanche finds some interesting material.

blanche15.jpg

Didn't turn out to be much of a conversationalist.

blanche16.jpg

After fixing the reactor and achieving citizenship, Blanche uses her feminine wiles to receive a tour of the Vault's medical facilities and some lil' 'ol innoculations.

blanche17.jpg

By level 9 she's developed quite the magnetic personality.

blanche18.jpg

:( After rescuing Woody from The Den, Vic went down in a shotgun burst from Cassidy. He will be missed (but not so much after already talking to Valerie).

blanche19.jpg

Blanche dropped into Redding to learn about the Jet problem before meeting this interesting character.

blanche20.jpg

No freak mutant scorpion is going to get away with thinking it's better than Blanche! She chomps down on some mentats stolen from the professor to increase her chances.

blanche21.jpg

Didn't like that much. After exposing the racist conspiracy, Blanche must go to New Reno to get parts for the purifier.

blanche22.jpg

New Reno is as vulgar as any other hole in the dessert, but she gets the part... only to find the car missing!

blanche23.jpg

T-Ray wasn't buying what Blanche was selling (this turned out to be because of the mentat withdrawal), so Blanche gave him a piece of her mind.

blanche24.jpg

After doing his job for him, Blanche recruits Marcus, an even bigger hunk of a man to protect her from what would do her harm. Sorry, Sulik you're no longer highest on the totem pole. ;)

blanche25.jpg

The Sherrif now feels confident enough to deputize Blanche, but there's some strange noises coming from Marge's well...

blanche26.jpg

Those aren't dogs! The Wannamingos were tough, but the 10mm SMG was tougher.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Eat Lead enters the temple of trials where he proves that he is worthy of being the chosen one.

ss82.jpg

Several dead ants and scorpions later he encounters some idiot that wants to challenge Eat Lead. He leaves the villages after getting the vault suit and some cash from that obnoxious elder. Oh he repairs the wall for his retard nephew.

Once in Klamath he loots some shelves, sells some loot and pays Sulik's debt. After that he and Sulik help Torr by killing scorpions and rednecks. Eat Lead likes his new spiked knuckle although he would prefer to get some firearms.

ss83.jpg

Eat Lead leaves Klamath and visits the Den where he kills Flick finding not one but two .44 magnums along with other goodies. He helps Rebbecca with some stuff and then he helps Lara's gang. Despite Tyler being an asshole he manages to convince the idiot to let him in.

ss84.jpg

Several hours later Tyler pays for his insolence.

ss85.jpg

Now Eat Lead helps some ghost in heading into the light, after he finds her locket which some bastard refused to give. Several .44 rounds fired later the locket is in Eat Lead's possession. Now he gives smitty his meal, buries anna's bones and meats Karl the ex-farmer.

He heads out back to klamath where he gets rid of some nasty rodents, refuels a still, kills a robot and finds a "thingy" that reduces Highwayman fuel consumption.

ss86.jpg

ss87.jpg

Time to visit a new place namely Modoc. There he agrees to help with some ghost farm bullshit and find some lost kid. Some time later Modoc agrees to trade with the Skags, Johny returns to his family and Eat Lead gets an Assault Rifle and a Combat leather Jacket. A win-win situation.

ss88.jpg

He returns to the Den where he tells Karl he can get his sorry ass back to Modoc.
Now Eat Lead heads out towards Vault City where he finds a doll for some kid and a wrench the kid hid. He also gets a plow for some farmers, buys a metal armor and .44 ammo(finally!) and recruits Cassidy. Now he enters Vault City proper where he gives Valerie some tools.

ss89.jpg

So far so good.

NiM82

Prophet
Introducing: Mr Bester, Bester is a wee bit misanthropic, but otherwise a good guy... (Game FO1)

1.jpg

No traits, pretty average setup, highish Int cos Bester is cleverish.

2.jpg

First stop Shady Sands, Mr Bester met up with a guy called Ian, did loads of shitty jobs. Got told some bint is missing - time to be a hero!.

3.jpg

They came across some traders en route and decided the best course of action was to shoot them, and steal their guns. Bester shot a guard in the eyes and nicked a hunting rifle, with said rifle he proceeded to pick off the guards while Ian served as a bullet magnet. Ian salvaged a SMG, and both had ammo aplenty.

4.jpg

:( They arrived at the raider base, still on a high they decided to Jack Bauer it... Tandi got executed during the firefight.....

5.jpg

Shady Sands didn't take the news well at all, a gunfight started. Mr Bester and Ian were forced to commit mass genocide. Shady Sands - Population 0

7.jpg

A little bit downbeat (and low on ammo) they made it to Junktown. Killian seemed a straight up kinda guy, They nailed Gizmo and did some jobs. Dogmeat joined the team.

8.jpg

Next stop: The Hub. What a dump, gypsies everywhere. They did some errands, met their first deathclaw, helped the police kill Decker and then went on to shoot up the merchants anyway. After working some caravans (and investing in combat armour & a sniper rifle) it was time for the trio to head to the Boneywards.

10.jpg

:( Ian and Dogmeat probably wished they had stayed in the Hub, not long after arriving they took offence to the regulators. Ian decided to ditch his SMG in favour of a rusty knife, and got gunned down by a guy in combat armour. Dogmeat went running off when the shooting started, and got cut down by a SMG burst. Mr Bester wiped the floor.

11.jpg

Depressed at the loss of his comrades Bester decided to O/D on Psycho, and take his rage out on some deathclaws. He used up all the psycho, but got a load of new boom sticks out of it.

12.jpg

After doing some stuff he decided it was time to get the darned chip, so off to Necropolis he went. Bestor got chased through the city by zombies, then got asked to fix a generator. His karma a bit low after Shady Sands, he decided to play nice and not just nick the chip. En route to the Pumps he met some dumbfuck mutants, he gunned them down with ease.

13.jpg

Back at the vault there was much rejoicing, no rest for Mr Bester though!

14.jpg

Bester decided to check out the BOS guys, he did some errands and stole some parts to get shiny Power Armour. Then got ordered out to find the Mutant base.

15.jpg

Finding the base, Bester decided he was too hardcore to need backup, so did a Jack Bauer again. This time everything went as planned. He used the radio to distract the guards, then moved in. The Ork's never new what hit em. He met some hippie who had a mutant BF, Bester shot her in the face.

16.jpg

With the self destruct armed, Bester ran like the wind.

17.jpg

Next stop, Cathedral. Bester sneaked in wearing a robe, bribed a guy for a badge. He forgot to notify Sarah, zapped Morpheus with a Plasma rifle, sneaked downstairs and armed the Nuke. He didn't even bother saying hello to the master.

18.jpg

Allah Ackbar!! Bester went back to V13 and got chucked out. Cunts.

Discarded.jpg

EndStats.jpg

Here's Bester's stats just before going into the cathedral, forgot to cap them on the way out (doh).

Endings:
Shady Sands Destroyed by Raiders (Favourite!)
Killian takes control
Ghouls become business men.
Followers get mullered by Mutants.
Raiders withered and died.
Brotherhood cleans up, goes to NCR etc.

Notes:
Never recruited Katja, or Tycho. Tandi never joined party, but I had intended to (mis)use her - so I guess she counts as a NPC death :P. Closest Bester came to death was fighting Deckers guys - went down to ~5 hp's. Also forgot to install the kiddy patch, otherwise he'd probably have be a child-killer after Shady Sands (doh).

Tempted to do a FO2 now, but don't think I've got the time :P

Hellraiser

Arcane
:( Eat Lead is dead... Killed by the remnants of the master's army encountered en route to NCR. He was force to encounter them despite having a car and over 60% on his outdoorsman skill. Killed by a freak laser rifle critical hitting for 7 damage when he was left with 7 HP.

co_tombstone.jpg

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
After Hans drops the ball, Fritz picks it up.

fritz00fj8.jpg

Hans v1.2

fritz01ru4.jpg

Fritz heads straight for Vault 15..

fritz02nl2.jpg

..and goes Belkar on the local population. Maybe not the wisest decision.

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I wonder, what's the official position on "special" items? I found the Red Rider LE BB Gun (for the first time ever) and I wonder if it's ok to use it. This early in the game it's terribly good.

Sodomy

Scholar
While I'm not Bradylama, I say that as long as you don't do anything lame (i.e., walk back and forth across the map for hours to get the alien blaster), it's fair. At least one person has already used a special encounter to their advantage, so why not?

User was nabbed fit

This all looks pretty cool. I'm gonna have to get in on this. :)

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
all i'm saying is, it's pretty hard to survive on Fallout 2. Fallout 1 is pretty small in scale, but the availability of SMGs on every NPC makes surviving a very difficult proposition in the sequel, considering lots of task focus heavily on combat.

Drugs like psychos and Toughness perks are necessary to make sure a bullet crit will less likely to kill in once unlucky crit. And my vote for best early game weapon is still the Scoped Hunting Rifle. This weapon lets you snipe from far away even Aimed ones. If they get too close, the accuracy will suffer, so switch to side pistol like .44 or shotguns blast them once, and continue running back to keep the enemy accuracy to minimum.

Bradylama

Arcane
Claw said:
I wonder, what's the official position on "special" items? I found the Red Rider LE BB Gun (for the first time ever) and I wonder if it's ok to use it. This early in the game it's terribly good.

Anything which pops up naturally is fair game, including special encounter items like the Red Rider LE and the Sun Scorcher.

As for running around the map specifically to get special encounters, this is also fair game, considering that you run the risk of getting dangerous encounters and special encounters like the exploding cows.

The key here is to have fun, not to compete. Playing through Fallout and Fallout 2 with Iron Man is a much more rewarding experience than falling back on reloads, and a thread like this is what provides the incentive to do it.

Einherjar

Novice
I ran through a Fallout ironman game a few weeks ago, and made it all the way to the cathedral, before getting gunned down by Nightkin when trying to steal Morpheus' badge. I'll make up a new character tonight, and get some screenshots.

Tinkies

Novice
It's been about 3 years since I last played Fallout, so I thought I'd give this a whirl. I was going to strictly follow the guidelines in Goldleader's thread, except I can't for the life of me remember where a spear is in the first game, if there is one (I think I remember one...). So, I just followed the rules on stats.

Alright, this is Rar Rar (I took the pic before I remembered to put his name in). Rar Rar is stupid, but he is heroically stupid, so he's off to find the water chip.
scr00008uu7.png

Rar Rar viciously slaughtered all of the rats in the cave with his combat knife. Actually, by viciously slaughtered, I mean most suffered critical failures when attacking and died. Anyway, our heroic hero arrived at the town of Shady Sands, where he received a warm welcome.
scr00004yp2.png

:(

scr00005kr3.png

:cry:

scr00006ij1.png

:D

Rar Rar traded off ammo for a rope (he found another in a house), and off he went to Vault 15. Rar Rar was sad to find that there was no chip there, and fell into deep depression. In his sadness, he traveled towards Junktown, except there was a problem when he got there; it wasn't Junktown.

scr00009rf4.png

Yeah, I got lost. Isn't Junktown under Shady Sands? Anyway, it doesn't really matter, because Rar Rar whooped some ghoul ass with his sexy knife. The real difficulty occurred when trying to trek back to Shady Sands.

Our hero was surrounded. Bravely, he fought for those precious xp points, and his life. Unfortunately, he suffered a critical failure, and dropped his knife. He never stood a chance.

scr00007bz8.png

vd_tombstone.jpg

He was a real patriot. Nevar 4get

Hellraiser

Arcane
I analyzed my previous mistakes and came to the conclusion that using a build that work will be the best solution.

ss90.jpg

This is Dirtbag who takes his name after Meatbag, is high luck and perception not to mention enough endurance to get toughness should make it a lot easier to survive freak encounters and maybe find some special ones(I want dogmeat damn it!).

Dirtbag talks his way out of fighting the idiot at the end of the temple. He leaves the dump known as arroyo and goes to klamath where he loots several homes and recruits Sulik.He kills Flick to get his .44 magnum. Then he does the Rebecca+Lara(talks his way inside and kills Tyler's entire gang)+Anna(kills the guy with the locket) quests at the Den. He talks to Karl and learns of his haunted farm.

ss91.jpg

Now he heads to Modoc, along the way he encounters some trader who doesn't want to trade with Dirtbag. He kills him and his two rather weak guards aquiring a hunting rifle in the process. In Modoc he helps with the whole ghost farm+johny quests and gets some nice rewards and exp.

ss92.jpg

He travels to vault city where he does some minor jobs like buying a plow and giving valerie some tools. Now he agrees to solve the reactor problem and scout the 8 sectors around gecko." Easy money" he thinks, he also convinces Cassidy to travel along with him. As it turns out ghoul scavengers can be quite a pain so he avoid them,
:( unfortunately a bunch of robbers kills both Sulik and Cassidy with freak critical hits, Dirtbag avenges them.

ss93.jpg

In gecko Dirtbag gives Skeeter a 3 handled moss-covered grenduza and gets a free hunting rifle upgrade as a reward. He agrees to find Woody for Percy(gay ghoul couple?). He returns to Vault City where he gets a Super Tool kit from valerie and a hydryelectric magnetic thingy. Now he convinced that idiot Festus to fix the bloody plant by himself after he gets the hydrowatchamacallit from Vault City. He gets an interesting holodisk from Gordon and a car part from Skeeter after giving him a super toolkit. Now Dirtbag returns to Vault City where becomes a citizen, gives the guy who gave him citizenship gordon's disk and gets optimization data at the vault. He also donates genetic material and convinced philis to visit the outside world along with freeing some pathetic slave err servant. He gets some coordinates for his pipboy north california map thanks to an update.

ss94.jpg

Back at Gecko he optimizes the plant.

ss95.jpg

He returns to the Den where he gets his new shiny car. Then he heads to klamath where he kills a big rat and gets another car part that smitty installs. Highwayman +1?

ss96.jpg

Now he heads out to some toxic caves where he rescues smily.

ss97.jpg

So far no freak random encounters.

Klaz

Scholar
Okay, Brad 's adventure is finally over.
scr00002dt6.png

I came back to Shady Sands to finish the Raiders's bussiness.

scr00003gq1.png

scr00004fw1.png

First, I released Tandi using a diplomatic approach...

scr00001th5.png

Then I came back and killed everyone in the camp except the slaves.

scr00003hj9.png

After that, I went to the Brotherhood, and gained access with the electronic lockpick Loxley gave me.

scr00004wa4.png

I gained some exp and combat skills by seeing the initiates training...

scr00005ah9.png

Then, I got the holodisk neccesary to talk the Master into killing himself.

scr00008vo3.png

I did a quick travel to Boneyard to get Katja, who marked the Cathedral on my map, and to do the Regulators VS. the Blades quest.
scr00012du1.png

Then, I went to the Cathedral, and convinced one of the purple-robed guys to give me the Children's symbol.
scr00013mj8.png

scr00019ct1.png

I use it to get to the basement, and open the bookcase to get a safe way out, then I go up again, to Morpheus's room.
scr00015ds2.png

I convince him to take me to the Master...

scr00016hs1.png

scr00017eo4.png

I give him the bad news, and he decides he has to blow up the Cathedral.

scr00020hi2.png

I run to the bookcase I had opened...

scr00022hb3.png

...re-recruit everyone, escape the Cathedral just in time...

scr00023eg2.png

...and get expelled from Vault 13.

The party members that survived were Ian, Tycho, and Katja, only Dogmeat died. I got the following endings:
·Mutant menace ended, Mutants flee to the east, etc.
·Shady Sands become the New California Republic (Definately my favourite ending)
·Ghouls become bussinessmen.
·The Brotherhood kills the remnants of the Mutants's army, etc.
·Killian keeps justice in Junktown.
·The Followers of the Apocalypse killed by Super Mutants (?)
·No ending for The Hub (?)
·Raiders destroyed.

This is a print of my stats done shortly before meeting the Master:
FALLOUT
VAULT-13 PERSONNEL RECORD
04 April 2162 1506 hours

Name: Brad Age: 25 Gender: Male
Level: 09 Exp: 41,520 Next Level: 45,000

::: Statistics :::
Strength: 06 Hit Points: 061/061 Sequence: 06
Perception: 08 Armor Class: 029 Healing Rate: 01
Endurance: 04 Action Points: 09 Critical Chance: 009%
Charisma: 02 Melee Damage: 01 Carry Weight: 175 lbs.
Intelligence: 09 Damage Res.: 040%
Agility: 09 Radiation Res.: 028%
Luck: 09 Poison Res.: 020%

::: Traits ::: ::: Perks ::: ::: Karma :::
Good Natured Awareness Reputation (General) 41
Gifted Bonus Move Champion
Bonus Rate of Fire

::: Skills ::: ::: Kills :::
Small Guns ..... 100% Men ............ 021
Big Guns ....... -001% Women .......... 008
Energy Weapons . -001% Ghouls ......... 024
Unarmed ........ 057% Radscorpions ... 010
Melee Weapons .. 047% Rats ........... 093
Throwing ....... 029%
First aid ...... 048%
Doctor ......... 053%
Sneak .......... 024%
Lockpick ....... 100%
Steal .......... 019%
Traps .......... 018%
Science ........ 070%
Repair ......... 027%
Speech ......... 100%
Barter ......... 029%
Gambling ....... 037%
Outdoorsman .... 024%

::: Inventory :::
3x Knife 11x Stimpak 2x Flare
1x Lock Picks 2x 10mm AP 1x First Aid Kit
1x Doctor's Bag 1x Rope 12x .223 FMJ
27,076x Bottle Caps 2x Grenade (Frag) 1x 10mm SMG
1x 10mm Pistol 1x Nuka-Cola 1x Leather Jacket
1x Leather Armor 1x Cattle Prod 1x Spear
1x 12 ga. Shotgun Shells 1x Dynamite 1x Electronic Lock Pick
1x Brotherhood Armor 1x Vree's Experiment Disk 1x Sniper Rifle
1x Stimpak 1x Combat Armor

Total Weight: 149 lbs.

It has been fun. For some reason, I only encountered Molerats on the world map. I would do Fallout 2 now, but I know I'm gonna get killed in that one by some Master's Army Remnants/Slavers with SMG's/Hostile Unity Patrol.

JrK

Prophet
When I left off, Marl was just in Junktown, having robbed some of Killian's store.
scr00013.jpg

First, he wandered about town checking out the layout, what's going on etc. Eventually he came across this dog, which decided to follow him. Marl isn't an animal lover, but the dog seems to be vicious, so he let's it be.

scr00014.jpg

Marl went selling the stolen stuff to Killian, who was attacked. After killing the assassin he got a request to go after Gizmo. After meeting Gizmo, however, Marl decided Gizmo was the more promising character, not to mention a whole store to loot, so he decided to assassinate Killian. Together with Dogmeat, this turned out to be quite easy. His sneak skills allowed him to sneak past the guards.
scr00015.jpg

And Killian lies dead! Another victory for Marl, or rather, Marl's pockets! Marl grabbed everything he could carry, and went off towards the Hub.
scr00017.jpg

Gained a level in the mean time, figured the extra melee damage would be handy.
scr00018.jpg

With the loot he could carry from Killian's store, Marl bought myself a nice knife and armor.
scr00019.jpg

Marl decided to do some work for one of the caravans, and investigated Uncle Slappy and Harold. Harold's story was so amazing Marl gained some respect for the mutant, and gave him some caps.
scr00020.jpg

On the way back, Marl decided he would check all the buildings. After finding a store and some nice drugs for sale, he came across some angry guys. Fleeing from the door, the guys decided to shoot Dogmeat. Seeing as how the guys were now easy targets, Marl decided to take them up their offer and slash their eyes out.
:( Sadly, next round they killed Dogmeat. The round after that, the shotgun guy critted me for 37 damage, meaning my end.
marldeath.jpg

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Klaz said:
After that, I went to the Brotherhood, and gained access with the electronic lockpick Loxley gave me.
Holy shit, didn't know it was possible.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom