Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Brand new! The Circle Jerking Lolocopter from Bioware!

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Well if all the complainers want to go back to classIC rpgs then we would all be playing TEXT based rpgs like ZORK.

I thought Zork was classified as a text adventure.

Sure seemed like one to me.

Don't recall any stats.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I wonder which animal cock Bioware would enjoy more?

giraffe-wallpaper.jpg

OR

rhino.jpg

Cynic

Arcane
The rhino because it's more hardcore and visceral, and obviously tactical.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS I GOT TO PET A GIRAFFEE ONCE TRUE STORY THE ZOO LETS YOU FEED THEM BUT NO PETTING BUT I SNUCK A QUICK GIRAFFE PET SHIT YOU GOTTA PET A MOTHERFUCKING GIRAFFE IF YOU CAN

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
have you ever sat on an elephant before when it's walking around

it's trippy as shit

zoos are crazy places

Cynic

Arcane
I sat on an elephant and rode it for a while in the motherland back in 2005. Was wicked, but smelled like rotten ass.

Cynic

Arcane
Yeah it was a cool experience. Standing right next to one is a cool feeling, because you know it could waste you in like one second if it got mad.

Cynic

Arcane
Incidentally, I rode a horse once and it fucking banged my nuts up something bad. How the fuck do men ride those things?

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Cynic said:
Yeah it was a cool experience. Standing right next to one is a cool feeling, because you know it could waste you in like one second if it got mad.
Balls of steel.

denizsi

Arcane
Cynic said:
Incidentally, I rode a horse once and it fucking banged my nuts up something bad. How the fuck do men ride those things?

You "sit back", not "sit down". Use the pelvis, Luke! And your thighs to support and correct your position when necessary but that takes a lot of effort before you can start doing it casually.

Not that I'm some uppity equestrian club member. We learned by riding with family as minors, back when we used to have horses in the family farm. A long gone family tradition. :?

Cynic

Arcane
denizsi said:
You "sit back", not "sit down". Use the pelvis, Luke! And your thighs to support and correct your position when necessary but that takes a lot of effort before you can start doing it casually.

Yeah I figured there must be some way to do it. I got a pity BJ from the gf out of it though, so not entirely bad. Probably should book that next horse riding trip now...

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
What the fuck is wrong with their fanbase?

I know the Bethfans are kept in line by the Bethstapo, but my fucking god, reading the threads that pop up here and going over there, truly, cesspit of the internet has found a new basement in BioSocial.

No need for a similar BIoStapo, the Fans drown out any voice of dissent with mindless banter, chatter, and flawed logic that would make the dex's very own GD/Retardo seem like the most enlightened and evolved forum for speech. Do they hand out stupid pills when you register?

Cynic

Arcane
Yeah man, you know actually, they've all gone into defensive super saiyan fantard mode since the demo got released and everyone told them it was shit. I don't understand what kind of people they are that will argue bs in the face of total logic...but then, religion...

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
octavius said:
Pika-Cthulhu said:
I know the Bethfans are kept in line by the Bethstapo,

Heh, "Bethstapo". Good one! :salute:

Not mine, I picked it up here. The Codex is a glorious place of wonder and refinement. Beth forums are a concentration camp where everyone is told to be happy or there will be no potato in the soup (There never is potato in the soup) Bio forums are an open sewage treatment facility where people flock freely to engorge and revel in the excrement and refuse of other people and animals violently opposing trespassers who do not partake of their scatological fetishism. Base humans, with their patron pandering to even more base animals than themselves.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The biobords have always unnerved me.

They are creepy in a way that make us look normal.
OUR General is filled to the brim with crazy sons of bitches, but is mostly played for laugh.

They on the other hand bioboard is starting to remind me more and more of Japanese super Otakus who celebrate Anime characters birthday and are truly in love with them.
They are freaking me out.

Cynic

Arcane
It's gone beyond a game company for these people. Maybe bioware is the new scientology? Maybe that's what ME3 will be, just like some kind of subliminal signal to activate the fanbots and then, end times

There are always these types around on games forums. Always.

Think of the worst rpg you have ever played and I will bet you any amount there were illogical defenders on their boards. Bioware just seems to have more. If they themselves secretly end up disliking the game, they will just slink off into the night without making a sound. Seen that happen before on forums too.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
CrimsonAngel said:
The biobords have always unnerved me.

They are creepy in a way that make us look normal.
OUR General is filled to the brim with crazy sons of bitches, but is mostly played for laugh.

They on the other hand bioboard is starting to remind me more and more of Japanese super Otakus who celebrate Anime characters birthday and are truly in love with them.
They are freaking me out.

Reminded me of this from GD http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=54326&start=0

A thread not started by the paki.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom