Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Broke Gamer Bargain Bonanza

LCJr.

Erudite

Jason

chasing a bee
Sale at Gamers Gate
Take Command - 2nd Manassas 9,99

Combat Mission: Shock Force 9,99

Crusader Kings 9,99

Dark Horizon 9,99

Galactic Assault: Prisoner of Power 9,99

Knights of Honor 14,99

Lost Empire Immortals 14,99

Tarr Chronicles 9,99

UFO Extraterrestrials 9,99

Victoria 14,99

Vigil: Blood Bitterness 4,99

Shadowgrounds Survivor 14,99

Pirates of the Burning Sea 9,99
TC2M, CMSF, and UFO: ET are easily worth $10.

Jason

chasing a bee
A number of Paradox titles are 10% off. At Steam. Go figure.
Paradox Interactive adds three more hit strategy games to their offerings on Steam with Europa Universalis III Complete, Knights of Honor, and Take Command - Second Manassas.

To celebrate the launch, these games are offered at 10% off their regular price until February 11th.

mathboy

Liturgist
mathboy said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I THOUGHT HOMM5 DIED! FOREVER!
Actually, HOMMV is a pretty fun game if it works on your computer.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
baby arm said:
$10 has a magical way of turning "pretty good" games into "must buy" games.
Absolutely. Unfortunately I've already bought KB at a much higher price than that :(

I was considering Universe at War. But even at $5, do I really need another bog-standard RTS that I'll never get around to playing?

Jason

chasing a bee
Deals at Gamers Gate:

Deal of the Week (now through Sunday, April 5th): Crusader Kings + Crusader Kings: Deus Vult – 9.99

Aim to create the most powerful dynasty of medieval Europe in the period of 1066 to 1453 A.D in this expansion to Crusader Kings. Amass prestige; increase the greatness of your lands and your treasure coffins, build Cathedrals and Castles, appoint vassals and battle traitors, introduce laws and set taxes while interacting with hundreds of courtiers and nobles.

Game of the Weekend (Friday through Sunday, April 3-5): Frontlines: Fuel of War- 14.99

Frontlines™: Fuel of War™ is an open-world First Person Shooter set on the frontlines of tomorrow. In a world ravaged by a global energy crisis, environmental decay, and economic depression, players assume the role of an elite soldier in the Western Coalition Army on an epic crusade against the Red Star Alliance to control the last of the world’s oil reserves. Frontlines: Fuel of War combines cinematic, non-linear game play, with next generation firepower and a revolutionary Frontline Combat System™ to deliver the most thrilling and intense FPS to date.

Weekend Deal (Friday through Sunday, April 3-5): Fantasy Wars – 7.99

Taking place in a fantasy world of Human kingdoms, Orc clans, Dwarfs' citadels and Elven forests, the player is thrust into a world of war and legend. Play the role of an Orc or Goblin boss, a captain of the Human army or lead the elite forces of the Elven army. Participate in castle sieges and village defense, assault and reconnaissance operations and swift raids. To be victorious remember that the amount and experience of troops is not always the key factor, organize cooperation between different types of units and use the landscape to achieve strategic superiority. The game consists out of three story-connected campaigns. In each of them players will have to gather an army, upgrade units, find magic artifacts and study magic spells. An epic story has been crafted to draw players in. The great Orc chieftain and conqueror Ugraum, incited by the cruel shamans, gathers a huge horde to invade the land of Humans. Only a small, but experienced army of general Pfeil is able to fight against the powerful enemy. However, the sides in this confrontation don't know that this is all just a part of evil plot of the dark powers.

Upcoming Deal, April 6-13: Dark Horizon and Tarr Chronicle- Both for 2.99

Jason

chasing a bee
I picked that up at Big Lots (a discount store) for $4 the other day, which is a better deal to me since I'm a sucker for printed manuals and discs and boxes and such.

All HPS titles are on sale at NWS for $29.99 or less.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom