Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Broke Gamer Bargain Bonanza

Jason

chasing a bee
NEW YORK – June 10, 2009 – GamersGate, the leading digital distribution platform for PC and Mac games, today revealed its weekly deals as part of 1C-Company week. 1C-Company titles are discounted up to 75% off through this Sunday, June 14, 2009.

The weekly deals include the following:

4x4 Hummer / 75% OFF / Now $9.99

7.62- High Calibre / 75% OFF / Now $9.99

Fantasy Wars / 50% OFF / Now $9.99

King’s Bounty: The Legend / 50% OFF / Now $12.49

Men of War / 60% OFF / Now $11.95

Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason / 60% OFF / Now $11.99

To see a complete listing of 1C Company deals from GamersGate, please visit: http://www.gamersgate.com/special-offers.

sheek

Arbiter
Is it possible to buy HPS games for digital download?

I know about the nws website which gets you a discount but you still pay for transatlantic shipping and I don't need a box.

Jason

chasing a bee
No, no digital downloads for HPS games. That kind of sucks because they don't do printed manuals, which removes one of the main advantages of buying a physical copy.

sheek

Arbiter
I found a place in the UK that distributes them, but at a higher price than NWS and their attitude (long rants about customers being fucking morons in the T&C) isn't that great:

http://www.duchet.com/

Anyone had experience with them?

sheek

Arbiter
Also, funny thing I noticed, this thread is #2 on Google for "HPS + Dien Bien Phu"

YourConscience

Scholar
7.62 is "only" $20 for today on gamersgate. I say only, because I bought it from russia when it came out in russia (like, a long time ago) for only 10. Naturally, I had to wait a year until the patch situation improved. (Like with Arma 2 right now)

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
So, GoGamer has Gary Grigsby's World At War for $3.90.

I believe I heard good things about it back in the day.

Jason

chasing a bee
Ageod's Military Strategies (which is a comp of Birth of America 2, AACW, and World War 1) is $26.90 at GoGamer for the next 35 hours. Pretty insane deal compared to how much each of those goes for solo.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom